Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

I have been doing the breathing exercises regularly and have sometimes experienced the same effects described here. But on Friday and Saturday, I felt something quite different and don't know if someone has already described it here: during the BAHA portion, it seems like something urged me to put anger in my exhalations; so when saying HAAA, I put in as much anger as I could, you know, this kind of anger that pushes you to hit and break everything around you. Since then, it seems like I have a surplus of tears and what I can describe like compassion, melancholy, sadness. :cry: It is so unusual to me that I'm still trying to find what it is.
Yesterday I decided to do only the meditation as everytime I did the entire program, I "zoned out" during all the meditation portion, "waking up" only to hear the end of the music.

Just wanted to give another feedback and ask a question at the end ...

In the last 2 weeks nothing seemed to change much. I love the meditative portion and I struggle with the BE breathing (always happy when I get to the end of it - I know, it's supposed to take you out of your "comfort zone"). I do "zone" out frequently, just for a fraction of a second, which seems like very long, but the prayer hasn't progressed much. I feel very relaxed at the end and usually fall into sleep easily (I usually do it when I am in bed, in the dark). But I often have very vivid and very strange discomforting dreams. There doesn't seem to be a common thread, but some point towards situations that happened to me as a child. Although I fall asleep very easily, I sometimes wake up around 4AM and it takes me about an hour to go back to sleep (I am normally a "natural" sleeper). When I get up, I then feel like "run over by a truck". On other days however I feel very rested and full of energy ...

Yesterday there seemed to be a change: I experienced very heavy "goose bumps" flowing in waves through my body. And I saw faces swirling around me in the dark, mostly unknown, not threatening, just kind of "floating" by. And then again a rotten night and woke up with a torticollis!

Not sure what to make of all that, but I'll continue doing my exercises. I think that I will have to invest myself emotionally more, and to try to "give" and not just to "take" and to "experience" - this is my understanding of what has been discussed in the thread with the latest session from the C's.

Now to the question:

Laura advised to do the whole program twice a week and to do the meditation every day. Is there any untowards effects in doing the whole program more frequently? Is this trying to run before one can walk? Or is the twice weekly advice just the minimal amount?

Thanks again for all your support and work, and for your input.

nicklebleu said:
Now to the question:

Laura advised to do the whole program twice a week and to do the meditation every day. Is there any untowards effects in doing the whole program more frequently? Is this trying to run before one can walk? Or is the twice weekly advice just the minimal amount?

Thanks again for all your support and work, and for your input.

I found the full program to be very beneficial, so I do it once every day.
I haven't experienced any difficulties or problems.

But after the last C's session, it's quite obvious that we should intensify our efforts, and not only when it comes to doing the EE technique,
but also in other activities - such as our daily lives.
It's a way of balancing the energies on both sides, the sender and the receiver - and commitment to the STO cause is one example as the C's said.
OSIT.

Interesting:

_http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/tre57g3ln-us-brain-neurotheology/

Faith rites seen boosting brains, even for atheists

By Tom Heneghan, Religion EditorPosted 2009/08/17

PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 17, 2009 (Reuters) — Buddhist monks and Catholic nuns boost their brain power through meditation and prayer, but even atheists can enjoy the mental benefits that believers derive from faith, according to a popular neuroscience author.

The key, Andrew Newberg argues in his new book "How God Changes Your Brain," lies in the concentrating and calming effects that meditation or intense prayer have inside our heads.

Brain scanners show that intense meditation alters our gray matter, strengthening regions that focus the mind and foster compassion while calming those linked to fear and anger.

Whether the meditator believes in the supernatural or is an atheist repeating a mantra, he says, the outcome can be the same - a growth in the compassion that virtually every religion teaches and a decline in negative feelings and emotions.

"In essence, when you think about the really big questions in life -- be they religious, scientific or psychological -- your brain is going to grow," says Newberg, head of the Center for Spirituality and the Mind at the University of Pennsylvania.

"It doesn't matter if you're a Christian or a Jew, a Muslim or a Hindu, or an agnostic or an atheist," he writes in the book written with Mark Robert Waldman, a therapist at the Center.

NEUROTHEOLOGY

In his office at the University of Pennsylvania's hospital, Newberg told Reuters that "neurotheology" - the study of the brain's role in religious belief - is starting to shed light on what happens in believers' heads when they contemplate God.

Science and religion are often seen as opposites, to the point where some in each camp openly reject the other, but this medical doctor and professor of radiology, psychology and religious studies sees no reason not to study them together.

"The two most powerful forces in all of human history have been religion and science," he said. "These are the two things that help us organize our world and understand it. Why not try to bring them together to address each other and ultimately our world in a more effective way?"

Atheists often see scanner images tracking blood flows in brains of meditating monks and nuns lost in prayer as proof that faith is an illusion. Newberg warns against simple conclusions:

"If you see a brain scan of a nun who's perceiving God's presence in a room, all it tells you is what was happening in her brain when she perceived God's presence in a room.

"It may be just the brain doing it, but it may be the brain being the receiver of spiritual phenomena," said Newberg, whose research shows the short prayers most believers say leave little trace on the brain because they are not as intense as meditation.

"I'm not trying to say religion is bad or it's not real," he added. "I say people are religious and let's try to understand how it affects them."

NO "GOD SPOT"

Another notion Newberg debunks is the idea there is a single "God spot" in the brain responsible for religious belief: "It's not like there's a little spiritual spot that lights up every time somebody thinks of God."

Instead, religious experiences fire neurons in several different parts of the brain, just like other events do. Locating them does not explain them, but gives pointers to how these phenomena occur and what they might mean.

In their book, Newberg and Waldman sketch out some of the "God circuits" in the brain and their effects, especially if trained through meditation as muscles are through exercise.

Meditation both activates the frontal lobe, which "creates and integrates all of your ideas about God," and calms down the amygdala, the emotional region that can create images of an authoritative deity and fog our logical thinking.

The parietal-frontal circuit gives us a sense of the space around us and our place in it. Meditation suppresses this sense, giving rise to a serene feeling of unity with God or the world.

"Even 10 to 15 minutes of meditation appear to have significantly positive effects on cognition, relaxation and psychological health," the authors declare in the book.

Newberg, who grew up in a Reform Jewish family and has studied many religions, said his work might help both believers and atheists understand religious feelings, which he said were "among the most powerful and complex experiences people have."

But he cautioned against expecting "neurotheology" to come up with surprising insights soon: "As good as our techniques are, they are still incredibly crude. We have a long way to go." [/quyote]

Vulcan59 said:
Absolutely agreed. And yesterday I had some new feeling. My forehead around the "third eye" area feels kind of "heavy". Not like a headache but more like some sort of constant pressure there the whole day. There is no pain like a headache for example but just a heaviness sort of. Wondering if anybody else is having similar experience.

Sorry for the late reply to the above, but I had to wait a bit until I've found the book in my pile because it relates to the experience of a "pressure" sensation around the "third-eye" area (also I needed to catch up on this thread because I was having problems with my computer recently). Personally, I have experienced that sensation almost on a daily basis for the last 5 years after I did a "Thoh" chant exercise from Douglas DeLong's Ancient Teachings for Beginners. I got rather used to the sensation after a while, knowing that my pineal gland was being active, from whatever I was doing at the moment. For example, when I read The Wave for the first time, that sensation went crazy, expanding all over my forehead, getting harder and harder. And, during this program, I indeed experienced such sensations, especially from "Ba-Ha" portion, everytime. I just assumed it's just my pineal gland becoming active, judging from my past experience.

Anyway, here's the quote from the book. I wasn't too keen on the history of "Ancient Mystery Schools" as described elsewhere in this book, but this certain technique had an interesting result.

THE THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE

An ancient technique has been preserved for reactivating the pineal gland, a secret exercise passed down through the centuries. The concept behind this technique is to create a vibration within the head, specifically within the pineal gland and area surrounding it.

What is the source of such a vibration? It is derived from power of words produced by the human voice. The proper tone induced by a voice can create an energy or vibration that profoundly affects a human brain. The method is sometimes referred to as toning, chanting, or "doing vibrational work."

By chanting a specific sound based on a certain musical note, a vibration or sound movement can be triggered within the pineal. If this exercise is done properly, it will have the same results as the procedure performed by the Tibetan monks on Lobsand Rampa.

The intonation or chant to use is THOH. THOH rhymes with "toe" and is pronounced just as it appears. It is chanted in one syllable using a mid to high C musical note. If you are not musically inclined, do not worry about attaining the exact frequency; an approximation is just as effective. Just remember that the proper sound is an alto note, midrange between a deep bass note and a high tenor note. In other words, to attain the right vibration, you simply chant THOH, not in a deep low voice and not in a high voice, but in a voice between both of these ranges.

To begin the exercise, take in a deep breath through your nose and hold it as long as is comfortable, then slowly release it through slightly parted lips. Repeat this twice more. This breathing exercise allows you to pull in vital life energy or Universal Energy into your lungs and then into your whole body. It also shows down your brain wave patterns from a beta level or waking state to a light alpha level, an altered state of consciousness. The alpha brain wave pattern is the state where meditation begins. You become more relaxed, making it easier to concentrate on the intonation of THOH.

Next, take another deep breath through your nose and hold it for a few seconds. Just before you release your breath through your mouth, place your tongue through slightly parted teeth. Put a light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth. This is the same process as saying the "th" part of "the." Once your tongue is in this position, release your breath slowly through your mouth saying T-H-H-O-H-H until all of your air has been expelled. Your should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth. If this technique is done properly, you will also experience a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks.

Repeat this technique twice with a few moments rest between each vowel chant. The THOH chant should be said three times in succession in the first attempt. About twenty-four hours later, repeat the chanting technique in the same manner, saying THOH three times with a slight interval in between each chant.

This exercise should be done one more time, about twenty-four after the second try. This third day of saying the vowel chant THOH should be the final time. This is a one-time technique that does not have to be performed over and over like most exercises. If you wish to experiment with this vowel chant again, wait at least two weeks before attempting it again.

This Third Eye Exercise creates a vibration or pressure on your jaw and face, causing this vibration or energy to work it way into the pineal gland. This vibrational energy triggers a resonating effect upon the pineal and activates it. Keep in mind that THOH should be said or almost sung in a strong voice using a mid-C musical note. An approximate midrange should be sufficient.

For some of you, this ancient technique that has been passed down through the centuries may not seem to have any effect at first. Do not worry as the effects of this exercise can be very subtle. You may have many physical and psychic experiences within a short period of time, or such experiences may not manifest for several weeks.

PHYSICAL EFFECTS RESULTING FROM THE THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE

One of the first experiences that you may have is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead, just above the brow. This sensation may feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead. This is an indication that the pineal gland is reactivating and starting to function in a healthy manner. Some people, whose pineal gland is completely atrophied, may experience a migraine headache lasting for a several hours. This discomfort can occur within a few days or a few weeks after the completion of the Third Eye Exercise. For most, the pressure of headache will be considerably less. The severity of the side effect is totally dependent on whether the pineal gland is fully functioning, partially functioning, or completely atrophied before you begin the exercises.

In most cases, the pineal gland is already somewhat activated and working effectively, at least to some degree. For this reason you may simply feel a pressure or sensation in the forehead; the sensation may even be pleasing to some.

If you do not feel anything at all, you may try the experiment again in about three weeks. This is necessary only in rare circumstances. Sometimes an individual will feel little or no physical sensations from this special exercise, but he or she will start to experience certain psychic phenomena. This is a sign that the exercise has been successful and the awakening process has begun.

After the occurrence of headache or pressure in the forehead, you may wake up one morning feeling a throbbing or tingling sensation in your forehead; it may feel like a goosebump. When this happens, the feeling may be so intense that you will look into a mirror to see what is there, but there will be nothing to see. Your forehead will look as it should. However, the strange sensation of pulsing or throbbing will continue through most of the day. This is the final physiological event that you will experience after the Third Eye Exercise. It indicates that your pineal gland is once more fully awakened, activated, and functioning as it did when you were a child. As your pineal gland activates and balances itself, the rest of your endocrine glandular system will become more balanced and operate more harmoniously.

Eventually, this strange sensation will stop. You may find yourself becoming lightheaded on occasion and start daydreaming more. For those of you who already do alot of daydreaming or drifting, this change of awareness may not be noticed as much. The daydreaming and lightheadness means your brainwave patterns are changing, slowing down. Instead of functioning and working in a normal waking state (i.e., using a beta brainwave pattern during the day), you are starting to operate in an alpha brainwave pattern or, more accurately, a light trance state. This state of consciousness is the state you should be in during most of your day. A person works more effectively, can handle more stress, and finds that time flows more quickly while in this altered state.

Eventually, you will find a balance between the beta state and the alpha state and daydream less often. You will start to function normally in a light alpha level. To outside observers, you will appear fully awake. No one will notice that you are now working and living your life in an altered state of consciousness.

Incidentally, you can learn more quickly and memorize facts and dates more easily when in this relaxed state, because you are using more of your brain's immense capacity.

p. 33 - 35

I am not encouraging anyone to do an exercise as outlined in the above quote, but just to show how it was done and what author said about what one would feel afterwards. The thing is, the author said that the "pressure" sensation should go away after a while after doing this exercise...it hasn't gone away at all in my case! He also later mentioned that this exercise should help one to gain "psychic abilities" to some degree, but in my case, I haven't gained anything, except for an increased tendency to daydream (disassociate), or so it seemed. I didn't do more exercises from the books after that summer, but the book was kept in my pile for years. I might have done something wrong from this exercise, considering the fact that the sensation never goes away.

So, anyway, this "pressure" sensation around the forehead might mean that one's pineal gland is activating in some way as resulted from this program, and above mentioned "exercise" is not the "only" way to activate it.

fwiw

As many mentioned, i too am having vivid and many dreams during the past week. I do the whole program Mondays and Thursdays through the CD, but do the 3-stage breathing and meditation in bed every night (counting and reciting the prayer without Laura's voice on the background, to keep me from falling asleep :zzz: ).

Anyway, in most of these recent dreams , i am traveling to different countries where i see cities and places i've never visited before, meet with people i know and others i don't. The night previous to last though, i dreamed that i met with somebody i used to date many years ago. At that time, in my ignorance and self-absorption, i hurt his feelings. He was a very sensitive and honest person (i hope he remained thus). We parted with him angrily confronting me and me crying but not defending myself. I betrayed his trust, and he found out by third parties, who volunteered details that were untrue. I felt such remorse at seeing his hurt, that i found pointless to correct the details. I won't forget that time, as it was the first ever to see myself and how my actions affected other people.

So, the other night in my dream, we met and talked, and then i talked with his parents as well (!), and though i can't recall what we said, we parted feeling that we were ok with each other, no bitterness or anger between us. When i woke up, all the memories of that time and associated feelings came back, but also felt there was a closure of sorts. And i don't know why i feel on the tip of crying at any moment, since i had the dream :cry:

Laura said:
Interesting:

_http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/tre57g3ln-us-brain-neurotheology/

Faith rites seen boosting brains, even for atheists

By Tom Heneghan, Religion EditorPosted 2009/08/17

PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 17, 2009 (Reuters) — Buddhist monks and Catholic nuns boost their brain power through meditation and prayer, but even atheists can enjoy the mental benefits that believers derive from faith, according to a popular neuroscience author.

The key, Andrew Newberg argues in his new book "How God Changes Your Brain," lies in the concentrating and calming effects that meditation or intense prayer have inside our heads.

Brain scanners show that intense meditation alters our gray matter, strengthening regions that focus the mind and foster compassion while calming those linked to fear and anger.

Whether the meditator believes in the supernatural or is an atheist repeating a mantra, he says, the outcome can be the same - a growth in the compassion that virtually every religion teaches and a decline in negative feelings and emotions.

"In essence, when you think about the really big questions in life -- be they religious, scientific or psychological -- your brain is going to grow," says Newberg, head of the Center for Spirituality and the Mind at the University of Pennsylvania.

"It doesn't matter if you're a Christian or a Jew, a Muslim or a Hindu, or an agnostic or an atheist," he writes in the book written with Mark Robert Waldman, a therapist at the Center.

NEUROTHEOLOGY

In his office at the University of Pennsylvania's hospital, Newberg told Reuters that "neurotheology" - the study of the brain's role in religious belief - is starting to shed light on what happens in believers' heads when they contemplate God.

Science and religion are often seen as opposites, to the point where some in each camp openly reject the other, but this medical doctor and professor of radiology, psychology and religious studies sees no reason not to study them together.

"The two most powerful forces in all of human history have been religion and science," he said. "These are the two things that help us organize our world and understand it. Why not try to bring them together to address each other and ultimately our world in a more effective way?"

Atheists often see scanner images tracking blood flows in brains of meditating monks and nuns lost in prayer as proof that faith is an illusion. Newberg warns against simple conclusions:

"If you see a brain scan of a nun who's perceiving God's presence in a room, all it tells you is what was happening in her brain when she perceived God's presence in a room.

"It may be just the brain doing it, but it may be the brain being the receiver of spiritual phenomena," said Newberg, whose research shows the short prayers most believers say leave little trace on the brain because they are not as intense as meditation.

"I'm not trying to say religion is bad or it's not real," he added. "I say people are religious and let's try to understand how it affects them."

NO "GOD SPOT"

Another notion Newberg debunks is the idea there is a single "God spot" in the brain responsible for religious belief: "It's not like there's a little spiritual spot that lights up every time somebody thinks of God."

Instead, religious experiences fire neurons in several different parts of the brain, just like other events do. Locating them does not explain them, but gives pointers to how these phenomena occur and what they might mean.

In their book, Newberg and Waldman sketch out some of the "God circuits" in the brain and their effects, especially if trained through meditation as muscles are through exercise.

Meditation both activates the frontal lobe, which "creates and integrates all of your ideas about God," and calms down the amygdala, the emotional region that can create images of an authoritative deity and fog our logical thinking.

The parietal-frontal circuit gives us a sense of the space around us and our place in it. Meditation suppresses this sense, giving rise to a serene feeling of unity with God or the world.

"Even 10 to 15 minutes of meditation appear to have significantly positive effects on cognition, relaxation and psychological health," the authors declare in the book.

Newberg, who grew up in a Reform Jewish family and has studied many religions, said his work might help both believers and atheists understand religious feelings, which he said were "among the most powerful and complex experiences people have."

But he cautioned against expecting "neurotheology" to come up with surprising insights soon: "As good as our techniques are, they are still incredibly crude. We have a long way to go."

Indeed, although I would say that faith wich is in many cases associated with belief, seems to be the very contrary.

As I see it when we believe something we restrict the flow and that interferes directly in our growth an example would be someone who believes God is someone who decides for his creatures, and take care of them asking in return the compliance of various mandates, for such a person there is no possibility of acquire more knowledge untill has been able to remove the veil.
And that should happen with absolutely each and every belief humans have.

So, What changes in a man who is meditating, what is really happening?
As I see it, a man in a state of meditation is interrupting all the belief systems and mental processes remaining in a total open state wich allows to be what is in him to be.
Giving freedom to existance to express itself without limitations wich is its real nature.

All re my post:

Thanks for the responses and let me expand a bit more on what I am feeling on the topics I brought up.

Experience addiction
I guess this is the one that really causes the most confllict in me and I do appreciate that this was part of Laura's instructions. It is so easy when too much sharing happens for people to think that they are behind or not getting it or even worse, if a lot is happening to think that they are getting it. Really, it makes me sad (a lot). Of course, it was precisely this information that Laura gathtered from the forum that allowed her to ask the question to the C's in the latest session. Never did I intend for my post to imply that the sharing of experiences should stop; it was posted more as a warning to us to watch ourselves and not over interpret our experience. Kinda like knowing that most of us are OPs and we are just doing the best we can. I think all I am suggesting is that the sharing be viewed as data exchange rather than having, particularly, a strong meaning.

For me, the exercises might be exposing the predator mind in this case in a more stark way, rather than being covered over by my usual busyness that masks the predator.

So, in that spirit, my experience has been more at the level of enhanced dream states--I am remembering them in much greater detail without any effort otherwise on my part. They are not lucid dreams, however, just heavily symbolic ordinary dreams. Pretty intense and I even remember them a few days later. An effect that I do not like is the sense of subtle sadness, with no paritucular content, that comes over me. On the positive side, I seem to have more patience with people--to the deteriment of my normal impatience to "get to the root of the matter". And this is in the context of working in my job.

I am not having any sensory sensations of an unusual sort, but I do have a chronic lung disease that has been in remission for about 15 years (sarcodosis) and the third stage breathing brings on short bouts of deep coughing.

Changing the Prayer
Message received. I shared that to just get feedback because I was blocked from understanding whether it was a good or bad thing, aside from the imperative to use the prayer as is. I tend to be literal minded (a character flaw that prevents me from 'connecting the dots') and so it seemed that a part of my life experience was not being covered off by the prayer. I understand now that I need only expand the meaning of the prayer to accommodate my life.

I hope that helps--if it seems I am continuing to cover or hide, please ask away and challenge me.

Frank. J.

nicklebleu said:
Laura advised to do the whole program twice a week and to do the meditation every day.

Hi, by the whole program you meant the excercises+the meditation? I've ended my first session a few minutes ago, so I'm not yet fuly read up to the topic.

I always try to breath slowly and deeply with my diaphragm, but sometimes I forget (lol). Ever since I started focusing on my breath, I have felt greater inner peace with myself.

Whilst doing the full breathing meditation last night (Monday), I was so relaxed going into the meditation, that I only recall Laura's voice during the second reading of the prayer, and woke up half an hour after the finish of the tape. I then could not get to sleep for the next half an hour due to gas pains (letting go - worrying bout the future by the Predator's mind).

Would anyone be able to provide the number of repetitions for the different breath works? I have found that now that i have practiced this meditation many times and do not have to concentrate so much on the breathing techniques that my mind begins to wander and I lose focus more easily. So I had the idea to make myself meditation beads specifically for this program in order that I would be able to do it myself but I keep losing track in the counting (hence the need for the beads). I would like to know how many of each beathas there are, slow, medium and fast and how many times to recite the prayer. I'm hoping this will work in my favor since I don't want to use Laura's audio as a crutch if I can increase my learning in this way. Having said that, it has also occurred to me that some parts of the program are best when guided though I'm not sure. I would love some input on these questions..
Thank you

Pipe Breath Low - 12
Pipe Breath Mid - 12
Pipe Breath High - 6

Warriors Breath - 15
Warriors Breath - 15
Warriors Breath - 17

Beatha Slow - 30 (I'm not sure of timing)
Beatha Med - 30
Beatha Fast - 30

Beatha Slow - 30
Beatha Med - 30
Beatha Fast - 30

Beatha Slow - 30
Beatha Med - 31 ?
Beatha Fast - 30

Beatha Long - 1

I'm not sure about Prayer of the soul. I don't think it matters does it? I've extended mine out to about 25 mins, otherwise I'm thinking about when the end is coming and don't focus on meditating.

Jeff P said:
Pipe Breath Low - 12
Pipe Breath Mid - 12
Pipe Breath High - 6

Warriors Breath - 15
Warriors Breath - 15
Warriors Breath - 17

Beatha Slow - 30 (I'm not sure of timing)
Beatha Med - 30
Beatha Fast - 30

Beatha Slow - 30
Beatha Med - 30
Beatha Fast - 30

Beatha Slow - 30
Beatha Med - 31 ?
Beatha Fast - 30

Beatha Long - 1

I'm not sure about Prayer of the soul. I don't think it matters does it? I've extended mine out to about 25 mins, otherwise I'm thinking about when the end is coming and don't focus on meditating.

Thank you so much!!! I'll post again when I've made them and tried them out.

Rx said:
I'm hoping this will work in my favor since I don't want to use Laura's audio as a crutch if I can increase my learning in this way. Having said that, it has also occurred to me that some parts of the program are best when guided though I'm not sure.

I have been thinking precisely about this as well and would like the input of other forum members ...
I have tried both ways: Using the audio file to guide me through meditation and reciting the meditation myself. The two ways feel different.

Listening to the audio while meditating has the benefit that I don't get distracted easily. I do tend to "zone out", but as described above, these episodes are very short and don't tend to disrupt the flow. And according to the C's (as discussed in the session of the 15th of August):

A: Bingo! But even more than that, they will have the opportunity via video to experience the transmission of frequency almost directly.

Q: (PL) The voice. (Allen) And the face. (Joe) Is this the videos that are already made, or is this in relation to other videos?

A: Videos yet to be made. These have always been in the plan, but you only thought in terms of a "ouija" video. There is so much more of great importance that can be taught by us through you than that!!!

They were talking of videos, but this might be true for audio as well, at least to some degree ...

On the other hand, doing it yourself has the benefit that you can pace yourself and that it involves your own activity.

Not sure which one is the better explanation.

Do that all boils down to the question: Is it more fruitful to do the meditation solo or with the audio ...? Or it doesn't matter either way?

Back
Top Bottom