Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Laurentien said:
Where was I? It is been a few week since I posted on this tread but followed daily but for a short period of vacation. So far, I haven't experienced any emotional release, don't know why, it's not from not practicing enough because I do the full program four to five time a week and meditate as often as I can.

Here your mind might be identified with the program and looking for results. Then, when the mind becomes identified with the program, an image is formed in the mind of what the program should be based on your expectations of it, and then you identify with that mental image. But your mind is not the only part of you involved in the program. Your emotions and body are involved in it too (and they both have their own languages that they speak). Best, I think, to do the program just the way it’s demonstrated and do it because you have made a decision to do it, with sincerity, and with no expectations

I have moments of emotional release from doing the program but it often happens when least expected and I think the non expectation of it all is that very thing that opens up a place in myself that can allow something to happen. It seems to me that in order to experience emotional release one must first 'be able' to experience it, from a part of oneself that could separate itself from our petty egocentric identifications and create an inner vacuum (as it were) so we can ride the emotions all the way out from within that space. So, imo, doing the breathing program is that very thing that allows for the ‘ableness' and that inner space which makes it possible to experience this emotional release and endure it. But I think it’ll happen the way its gonna happen in its own time.

Last night meditation was also quite interesting,

I appearantly zoned out for 8 hours? lol, or I fell asleep, I can't remember. When I woke up I was like ''what the?!?!'' My p.c was on standby, because I was supposed to wake up after the meditation and shut it down, but I didn't wake up to be able to do that.

I think it happened right before the prayer of the soul started.

Thanks for making the connection to the prayer Gawan I hadn't seen it!
I'm going to need to work on this because I noticed several programs kick in and divert/twist/distort the anger as it traveled through me....it was really weird actually, it was almost like I could 'see' it as it happened...it had a shape that moved, the the programs changed the shape....odd :huh:

I've been slowly grasping the situation....but to know that they are going to use this to distroy the human race as a soul is just.....I can't find the words. If I can stop my programs locking this down and twisting it...then perhaps I can use it to drive my Work forwards?
I guess I'm starting to understand evil.

RyanX said:
You mentioned you have a wisdom tooth coming in on that side. If you're having problems with your other teeth in that area, have you considered the possibility that your wisdom tooth may be impacted?
Its possible. I did see the dentist above the left wisdom tooth after it appeared a few years back and he said it was fine (even if it had shifted the teeth forwards and was slightly wonky). I'm still not sure how to proceed when it comes to this (the idea of dental surgery is quite scary to me).

Burma Jones said:
The packaged version of the program is available for sale now. You can get it at http://www.qfgpublishing.com/
Ordered it as soon as I saw this!! :clap:

Andrew said:
Redfox said:
I live with my parents at the moment, so being able to cry (heavily) while they are in the same house (with thin walls) I feel unable to do so.
What about in the shower? The water running helps to drown out the sound. In the past I have used the shower as my escape so no one in my household would know what I was doing.

Laura also mentioned crying whilst running a bath. The house is a new build, in that the walls and floors are paper thin with no sound insulation. Even in the shower or with the bath running, I can only just sob without being heard (they'd hear me if they where next door to the bathroom). If I let go as I did in my car they'd be able to here me.....seems when I really let go and cry it is not a quiet thing osit.

Mondays and last nights sessions went well....internal/external distractions where easily overcome (appart from one, which is doing it to late at night!! This is something I need to work against). Very peaceful with some zoning out....I've been waking up feeling OK.
Its odd, its a bit like being an athlete in training. When you first do a full work out you feel great, you get some sleep and wake up hurting all over.
As your body gets use to it, its less of a strain and you wake up feeling better even if you still ache a bit. I wonder if its a similar thing???

One last observation....has anyone else noticed that the things they are reading are making way more sense than before. That somehow your learning more/faster than before from almost everything??

*edit*

Bo said:
Last night meditation was also quite interesting,

I appearantly zoned out for 8 hours? lol, or I fell asleep, I can't remember. When I woke up I was like ''what the?!?!'' My p.c was on standby, because I was supposed to wake up after the meditation and shut it down, but I didn't wake up to be able to do that.

I think it happened right before the prayer of the soul started.

I think if that had happened to me I'd also be like "what the?!?!" followed by uncontrollable laughter! :lol:

Yesterday's meditation was a bit different - no zoning out, no faces, no strong emotion, but what did happen, was when I finished, now wide awake, my body felt different. Hard to explain, but I felt like I was heavier, more solid, somehow more in my body if that makes any sense.

I could not do the Monday session but managed to do the full program yesterday and it went reasonably well.

Many of the physical discomfort experienced earlier appear to be going down. Saw the swirling light as before but this time it came in a sort of green color time to time.

This being the month of Ramadan working/sleeping time are different here. I usually go to bed around midnight. But last night I just couldn't sleep.
Finally managed to go to sleep around 3 am.

manitoban said:
Yesterday's meditation was a bit different - no zoning out, no faces, no strong emotion, but what did happen, was when I finished, now wide awake, my body felt different. Hard to explain, but I felt like I was heavier, more solid, somehow more in my body if that makes any sense.

I think I do. During the first few sessions when we all started the program, I experienced that. After the meditation, I just noticed that I had not moved an inch and I felt like a rock, solid and 'full'. Maybe it has to do with feeling more 'grounded', more 'in the moment'?

Yesterday, no faces but at the end, a silver sarcophagus in the shape of Anubis, floating in the air, lit from above.. It just gets curiouser and curiouser as Alice would say..

I was a little hesitant to do the program last night because I had cold-like symptoms developing. In my past advice was given not to do pranayam during a cold.
During the Beatha section I began to feel much better. My sinuses cleared and the urge to cough disappeared. With every Beatha practice, the soles of my feet become increasingly warmer. Last night they become hot, but not unpleasantly so.

Eiriu-Eolas always leaves me feeling energized and solid throughout the next day. It feels like change is occurring at the cellular level.

Something was definitely happening between my eyes and forehead last night during the meditation.

Just wanted to add a few recent experiences. As I mentioned previously – after the first several meditations, I was exhausted. Could not get enough sleep. Then suddenly – I believe last week – that completely shifted. I have had so much energy that I stopped taking some of my supplements for thyroid/adrenal support so I could actually sleep. (Coincidentally, I also began supplementing with Potassium Iodide, so not sure if that is the reason.)

My home computer crashed a month or so ago and I have not had a chance to keep up with this thread on a daily basis Therefore, I did not see Laura’s comments about seeing light and the discussion of pressure on the forehead. I was actually glad that I did know that at the time. Twice in a row, at the end of the Prayer, I began feeling pressure and then I sensed a “shift” in my body. I saw an opening and what looked like the night sky through the opening. Oddly, the opening itself was almost decorative, like some Art Deco star-like pattern. After awhile, I saw something pulsing - it reminded me of some kind of nebula and I watched it until it faded and I sort of came “to” again. The first time it happened, I thought it was just something my brain concocted, but it happened again, and then I read the comments on seeing light.

Of course, since I was watching for it last night…I saw nothing!! However, while relaxing after the Prayer, I did feel some sort of shift and my body became very still – almost like being in a frozen state with my limbs very heavy and body very warm. I made sure that I could still move and change position, but I was sooo heavy and relaxed – and it was almost like my body was undergoing some transformation. One of those things very difficult to describe.

I have been having many more dreams lately, but have not had any real emotional release or crying sessions in the last two weeks. Instead, I have been feeling generally more uplifted and very creative - I have so many projects I am working on and more I want to begin! Someone said to me recently that I seem totally different than when she last spent time with me. I sense something has changed too - although cannot say what specifically. I want to tell everyone I know about Eíriú-Eolas... :)

Ann

MC said:
Something was definitely happening between my eyes and forehead last night during the meditation.

i did not do the program last night, but i can concur that at about the same time i experienced a heavy pinch between my eyes right above the top of my nose. it was not painful or uncomfortable in any way, more like a charging sensation. it occurred during a rather heavy discussion with a friend about Working on the self, and lasted for about ten/fifteen minutes. seemed an interesting correlation with your experience, MC. fwiw...

Thursdays program went well for me. No matter how bad I feel at the start, (lazy, tired, etc..) Eiriu Eolas makes me feel so much better by the time I am done. I truly love this program and can never thank you enough Laura. I have now recognized that the negativity I feel upon starting the program is just one of my 'programs' or negative influences. Either way I am aware of it now and not letting it stop me anymore.

As I go thru the program nowadays I also find that I am almost 'programmed' to do it. What I mean is that sometimes my mind is off someplace else but when I come back and focus on my breathing, I find I'm still keeping right on track with Laura's voice while I do the breathing almost subconsciously or something.

Yesterday while I was lying down to the prayer section, I felt a wave, for lack of better term, rush over me. It was amazing. From my left foot up thru my right shoulder this wave just rushed right over me in a split second. I find that by not expecting anything to happen, a lot of things are happening. I've convinced myself that its just gonna take time for anything to happen and without realizing it my mind and body are changing. I can feel it now. Other people are telling me about how I look and the way I've been thinking about things lately is changing also. My brother who is in the Sufi school (even tho I feel questionable about it sometimes) says he thinks I am becoming more sensitive to my environment as well. When I mention things to him, he feels it as well and sees the change in me also.

RedFox said:
I'm going to need to work on this because I noticed several programs kick in and divert/twist/distort the anger as it traveled through me....it was really weird actually, it was almost like I could 'see' it as it happened...it had a shape that moved, the the programs changed the shape....odd :huh: [...] If I can stop my programs locking this down and twisting it...then perhaps I can use it to drive my Work forwards?
One thing that can be done with inner force (that wells up almost spontaneously) is to try to (or rather just do in the moment) direct it consciously: While self-remembering and "seeing"/"sensing" creases in your mind - contracted "points" of present program activity - detachedly focusing though them. Hard to explain better. But if you do it, a sensation of mild agitation while you "push on" (or rather direct the semi-spontaneous push that flares up upon being focused) can be felt - inner friction (and a sense of warmth appearing), but sometimes my eyes have also felt horribly agitated and watered profusely while I focused (I soon became able to keep them open during, though - works well for full focus).

I don't know if this is helpful, as it could be too fuzzy or specific to my way of experiencing my own machine - but perhaps. (it's also been a number of months after this was a regular thing for me)

I keelee thank to the feed back.

Best, I think, to do the program just the way it's demonstrated and do it because you have made a decision to do it, with sincerity, and with no expectations

I read your post this morning and try to remember if at any time since beginning the program I had any expectation, I couldn't find any. It is like the detox (anti-candida) for the body that I am following, I wasn't expecting to see myself a few week later 15 pounds lighter but that was one of the result,other result would be that I feel that my body and mind are reinforce and reedy for what ever attack be it the swine flux or others may come our way. I have the same approach whit the breathing program and thing like you stated will happen the way they will happen in there own time.

It may be that my buried memories or past trauma are more deeply buried and I may not be ready yet to face them, don't know, but I would continue whit the program for the peace that I feel inside me while practicing it.

It seems to me that in order to experience emotional release one must first 'be able' to experience it

Not sure what you mean here, but thank for the reply it sure put me in the search mode today.

kenlee said:
Here your mind might be identified with the program and looking for results. Then, when the mind becomes identified with the program, an image is formed in the mind of what the program should be based on your expectations of it, and then you identify with that mental image.

It seems that this is my problem. But it also seems that regardless of the expectations, the higher self will do what is nescessary. but a volitional "non expectance" speeds up the process perhaps?

Iron said:
kenlee said:
Here your mind might be identified with the program and looking for results. Then, when the mind becomes identified with the program, an image is formed in the mind of what the program should be based on your expectations of it, and then you identify with that mental image.
It seems that this is my problem. But it also seems that regardless of the expectations, the higher self will do what is nescessary. but a volitional "non expectance" speeds up the process perhaps?

This is in deed an interesting point. :)

I think the core problem occurs when our mind (lower Intellectual center) becomes 'active' force in the process of mediation, which is the meaning of 'identification' with the mind. In that sate, the mind (lower Intellectual center) 'believes' that it can 'change' and try to control the process rather than letting go of any identifications.

My understanding is that our mind (lower Intellectual center) should stay in 'passive' or 'neutral' force in the triad. Actually while thinking about this, I got a new understanding for:
Ruler of the mind
in the "The Prayer of the Soul", which means the 'active' force IS, in fact, 'Divine Cosmic Mind' NOT our mind (lower Intellectual center) but our mind 'believes' in completely opposite way!

Also I am very curious about the following point in G's food diagram in relation to high centers (since Iron pointed out the relation to "the higher self"):
GotoGo said:
Intellectual center and Higher Intellectual center does not share the same hydrogen (48 and 6) while Emotional center and Higher Emotional center share the same hydrogen (12)
, which seems to indicate that lower Emotional center may become 'active' while connecting to higher centers in the breathing/meditation process but lower Intellectual center is in totally different relation therefore it will stay in 'passive' or 'neutral'.

Edit: grammar

anart said:
Burma Jones said:
The packaged version of the program is available for sale now. You can get it at http://www.qfgpublishing.com/

Fantastic!! :thup:

Went to order and forgot my password, been waiting for about 30 minutes for the password. :whlchair: Not complaining just letting you know in case it's a technical problem.

edit: sent for password again, still not here.

Back
Top Bottom