Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Burma Jones said:
The packaged version of the program is available for sale now. You can get it at http://www.qfgpublishing.com/

Wonderful news indeed! And so quickly done - this is a marvelous service to others!

This is probably like my third or so but I feel like I should contribute so here it goes.

I've done the whole entire program maybe about 5-8 times for the last two or three weeks. An interesting thing I've noticed are tinglings all over my stomach in chest while doing the Ba-Ha portion but this only happened once. Also I had a sort of emotional release but no crying involved. Basically at about 1am in the morning I had to go up onto my roof and just yell and scream. I was forced not to go overboard by all the people sleeping around the area but otherwise it was pretty intense. I think a lot of what lead up to the moment may have just been self suggestion but the thoughts going through my head were how I've been manipulated and controlled by so many people... =[

I am guessing that an emotion release doesn't have to necessitate crying or sobbing but the thing is i really felt like i needed to cry hard but all i could do was yell really. My eyes watered up but thats all.

lets all keep trying to do the program and observing our selves and of course never stop learning :)

Put in an order today for the Eiriu-Eolas DVD, along with The Wave, Volume 7. How exciting! It's wonderful to be able to give back some more energy to the QFG for their efforts! Thank you...thank you!!!

realitybugll said:
This is probably like my third or so but I feel like I should contribute so here it goes.

Hi realitybugll and welcome to the Forum! It's customary for new members to post an intro in the Newbies section - no need for personal info, just perhaps how you arrived here and what books you've read, etc. :)

Feedback for the last week: nothing new whilst doing the Breathing-Meditation sessions, however, after/between sessions is a different matter.

I've been experiencing 'die-off' effects (mild constipation (hanging on?), brain fog, and feeling drained whilst walking to work in the morning), now whether this is due to the Breathing-Meditation, back-end of Ultramind detox programmes, sauna sessions or the Ultra-diet I don't know. So I'm taking a rest from doing the full Breathing-Meditation sessions every evening, and the sauna sessions until the die-off effects are ended.

As mentioned before, I've continued 'clearing out old' documents that I haven't looked at for years, an interestingly, I have bought 'new vessels' (stockpot, pressure cooker, etc) for the kitchen.

As within, so out-with!?!

RedFox said:
OK, this is a little worrying to me. I noticed that after the first week of doing the program my lower teeth on the right hand side where cracked (I'm still hoping its just the enamel, but I am unsure). I keep a close eye on my teeth so this is quite new.
I looked up repairs but the only thing that dentists appear to do is replace the tooth (not something I want doing). I do have my last wisdom tooth coming through that side mind so it may be related?
I did take it as a sign that my body needed better nutrition for one and have started on the detox diet as a result, as I found out cracking can be caused by grinding the teeth whilst asleep, which may also be a sign of heavy metal poisoning. Have also been brushing my teeth with magnesium and taking magnesium, D3 and calcium (along with everything else).
Now I'm still not sure its the program because this also happened at the same time I started taking apple cyder vinegar to balance my bodies PH out, looking back I think it was before I started taking it but cannot be sure.
My teeth on the lower left side appear to have developed cracks too.

I would also be very interested to know what peoples take on teeth may be in relation to the program (that is if its related).

This was my take on it until Bohort brought it up......
RedFox said:
Evolutionary1 said:
In You can Heal Your Life, teeth or teeth issues symbolize decision-making, committing, "chewing over things," and I have been plagued by one for about a week now along with headaches. And being a world-class procrastinator, I can see how blockages in this area of my life could be causing a reaction at this time when I (and many of you all, it seems) am confronted with the importance of doing something real, of being the change, RIGHT NOW. I also want to point out that the throat chakra governs the physical mouth/throat/teeth as well as healing, communication, and connection, which is another goal of the breathing and which is what I am actually attempting to do now at this very moment through this post even though "I don't feel like it" because my point--if there is one, is difficult to conveyand my tooth/jaw happens to have begun hurting again! I will persevere, and I hope I'm doing a decent job of it :)

Perhaps my toothache is a symptom of my tendency to drag my feet or sit on the fence being brought to the surface, perhaps it is means changes are manifesting and the "holy awareness" in my teeth are trying to bring my awareness to this pattern :D, perhaps it is the predator in me trying to stop me from cutting off it's food supply by distracting me with pain or faulty ideas. Perhaps it's just a toothache, perhaps it's all of the above. I'm not sure, but I think it's something worth considering.

I developed (noticed?) teeth problems (my last wisdom tooth is breaking through on the bottom right hand side, impacting my teeth and causing the enamel of 3/4 of them to crack) about a week after starting the program. I'd completely forgotten about looking the symptoms up in that book!
Until contemplating it now I hadn't realised that despite my efforts (?) I was still sat on the fence regarding all this.....that was quite a scary revelation. After about 15 minutes (and setting a deadline for the end of the week for a decision) I decided to commit to give all to this. Now I need to actually need to get on and Do it!
A decision is worth nothing if not acted upon.

Hello all. I would like to say thanks to all who keep this forum going with their input. I havn't been on for a while, but I am still plagued with a toothache/jaw ache always isolated on the left side--though I will admit I've had a combination of faulty dental work and cavity-prone teeth in the back of my mouth before starting the breathing program. This may also be related to growing up on heavily fluoridated Michigan water. However, for the last few weeks, there has been also a throbbing pain at the base of my occipital ridge and the muscle has been painful and tense. The toothache kind of feeds off the pain at the base of my skull, it seems. I can feel energy pulsing through it, into the whole left side of my head. I cannot afford a dentist now, and I realize that this could be an infection, but I have noticed A LOT of activity on my left side in general since beginning the program. My left foot tends to tense up during attempts to relax, my left arm has been popping and clicking a lot, I have observed a tendency to tilt my head to the left when I am "contemplating" something, but usually I've noticed that when I do this I am not contemplating really, but blanking and/or letting my mind run a series of assumptions about what I have read or heard. I am trying to use this as an alarm clock to try to remember myself.

Bohort said:
Well, i do not know if there is any relation with the breathing program but the day before yesterday i went to see my holistic dentist (first time) because i thought that i had lost a piece of filling. She told me that it was not that but that i had lost a piece of my tooth.

The tooth in question was the tooth #25 (upper left side) and she told me that this tooth was associated with the karma.

Does it mean that my karma is going away? Does it mean that i am altering my karma? Or there is no relation at all? :huh:

I have never heard this, but it is interesting. My upper left tooth--I think it's the 1st bicuspid--is by far the worst. I would hope that if karma is involved, it is almost repaid/reconciled because I noticed a chipped piece of tooth about a week ago, too!

Until contemplating it now I hadn't realised that despite my efforts (?) I was still sat on the fence regarding all this.....that was quite a scary revelation. After about 15 minutes (and setting a deadline for the end of the week for a decision) I decided to commit to give all to this. Now I need to actually need to get on and Do it!
A decision is worth nothing if not acted upon.

I, too, have been gathering my resolve to commit, and the breathing program and this forum has been my anchor. I believe I am committed, yet still the pain persists and often intensifies! Considering my "left side issues," for instance, the teeth on my right side are just fine--so I ask myself "why the left?"and adding this into the equation, I wonder if this pain is also a manifestation of energy flowing where it has previously been deadened or blocked? Or even an unconscious resistance to it on my part.

Supposedly, the left side corresponds to receiving chi while the right sends. While doing the baha recently, I had the first emotional sob fest I've had in a while, and it came up in response to the thought that I don't know how to receive and thus have nothing to give--or something along those lines. And of course, there is the left brain/right brain dichotomy which may have something to do with what is occurring. At this point, all I can do is observe and have drawn no definite conclusions except that it certainly wouldn't hurt to start cleaning up my diet and getting more exercise. I will just continue to do the work and try to learn how to receive without taking. Hopefully as I grow in knowledge and being my pain in general will be less debilitating.

Good luck and thanks to you all. You guys are awesome!

Evolutionary1 said:
Supposedly, the left side corresponds to receiving chi while the right sends. While doing the baha recently, I had the first emotional sob fest I've had in a while, and it came up in response to the thought that I don't know how to receive and thus have nothing to give--or something along those lines. And of course, there is the left brain/right brain dichotomy which may have something to do with what is occurring. At this point, all I can do is observe and have drawn no definite conclusions except that it certainly wouldn't hurt to start cleaning up my diet and getting more exercise. I will just continue to do the work and try to learn how to receive without taking. Hopefully as I grow in knowledge and being my pain in general will be less debilitating.

Hi Evolutionary1 - You mention that it wouldn't hurt to clean-up your diet - Have you been able to check out the Diet and Health threads for detox, anti-candida, etc?

Bohort said:
...and she told me that this tooth was associated with the karma.
Does it mean that my karma is going away? Does it mean that i am altering my karma? Or there is no relation at all? :huh:

Too many unanswered questions. Where does this idea come from? Is this person an authority for you?

Buddy said:
Bohort said:
...and she told me that this tooth was associated with the karma.

Too many unanswered questions. Where does this idea come from? Is this person an authority for you?

No she is not but she is someone who has more knowledge on teeth than me.

But following that appointment, i was wondering if there was a relation between our body and our teeth as we have in our feet according to the reflexology or our eyes according to iridology. And if there is a relation, what is-it exactly?

So i will do some research on that and i will let you know what i found.

1984 said:
Evolutionary1 said:

Hi Evolutionary1 - You mention that it wouldn't hurt to clean-up your diet - Have you been able to check out the Diet and Health threads for detox, anti-candida, etc?

Hi 1984. I have "checked it out" which is to say, I have not read up enough on this topic nor integrated enough of the the new info--I've been meaning to get to it :/. There are always plenty of "excuses" to neglect physical health, and I know them all. Luckily, the pain I have been experiencing--as well as my overall low energy level lately-- is plenty of incentive to "upgrade" the quality of nutrition and exercise in my life. Thanks for the link! Not because I couldn't find it myself, but for the encouragement for me to use it NOW instead of later.

Just lost my post, got to start again.

Where was I? It is been a few week since I posted on this tread but followed daily but for a short period of vacation. So far, I haven't experienced any emotional release, don't know why, it's not from not practicing enough because I do the full program four to five time a week and meditate as often as I can. It may be explained by the fact that I seldom kept anything inside, swept it under the rug if you prefer. I often tough that this was a weakness, but now I could see that it may also have been a defense again influence or just that I couldn't stand my ground an my energy was harvested trough my release of negative emotion. Other then that, I still feel the pulsation in the third eye area and a kind of numbness in the extremities, feet and hands, when in meditation, I some time completely loose any feeling in them and occasionally will move one of them just to reassure that they are still attach to my body :shock:. I'm not a stranger to meditation, have been practicing it for a few years 15 or so years ago, but I'm now rediscovering it and got to get attune whit those feeling. Some other thing that I felt during meditation is that I will see like a star field or on another occasion, a sharp burst of yellow golden ray of light coming down.

What is the most difficult so far is to kept my focus on the prayer when meditating, to stop the carriage from itching is ok, to stop the horse from running too but men is the driver stubborn or what. Yes silencing him as before is the main challenge and that is not easily overcome but, I will get there as I did back 15 years ago. Patience is the key and practice of course.

Even if the effect are not always felt, the "C"s told us that we are affecting the others densities and it may effect third density in way that are not perceive by us at the moment , we should not worry because some may not feel this or that or do not see this or that, other join every day and they should not think that they are to late, that they have miss the boat. We are all learning along the way and remember that expectation may drive us to which full thinking.

Got to go super is ready.

The Eíriú-Eolas Breathing Program is now available on QFGPublishing.com!!

The set contains 1 DVD and 2 CDs.

The Limited Special Edition comes with an autographed copy of the Prayer of the Soul.

Grab a copy today!

nicklebleu said:
gaman said:
After going to bed, I've been doing a session of pipe breathing before the prayer meditation. I wear a CPAP mask and I'm wondering if the extra pressure in the throat when breathing out in the mask during the exercises would be detrimental or less effective for vagus nerve stimulation. Does anyone have any ideas about this since I don't have enough knowledge of physiology?

That question has been asked a little while back ...
ummm... I think I'm the one that asked it :) (search for cpap only showed my post)

nicklebleu said:
From a physiological perspective there is no harm to do pipe-breathing into a CPAP mask - it is actually a similar process. And if it has an impact at all on the vagus it would be to enhance rather then blunt the effect, as it increases the pressure in the chest, which is the mechanism (via receptors in the heart region) that produces vagal stimulation.

Hope that helps
It does help, thank you.

Many have said thanks for the E-E breathing program, and I can't remember if I have previously, but I want to thank all of you involved. The message and content are wonderful and helpful, the background music seems perfectly suited and relaxing, the audio is crystal clear and perfect volume level, and the digitized copy was put out quickly and downloaded easily. You did a superb job and thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom