Comment on an article (Fascism, the next generation) from a native hungarian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athanasius

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello,

I copied into here my full comments on the article titled Fascism, the next generation (presented on sott.net at 9th of May within Best of the Web series).
Originally I posted part-by-part because of the 1500 character limit on commenting posts. Sorry for mistaked spellings (my english is far from perfect). I am open to disscussion: the topic has manifold layers, below I have tried to give highlight to some relevant and important issue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a hungarian sott.net reader. I have found sott.net 2 years ago and since that time I am a regular reader: I think this is an independent and honest effort of yours to show to people the real situation on our suffering planet. But now I am totally confused.
I only hope that the man or woman who has chosen this article as a so called 'Best of the Web' has made a good-intentioned mistake and not a wanted one.
The writer of the article seems to repeat the baseless blames of the zionists-supported local and global western media... So, Porter wrote she has been in Hungary. Really? And she also 'collected personally experiences here'? Hmmm. Let me add interesting shades to the picture.

Everybody has sorry about the assaults on gypsies but there hasnt any connection proved between those and between Jobbik (that party isnt nazi: Jobbik wants to fight against crime and against zionist-backed economic crimes.) A few case when police has found the killers of gypsies then proved that those have been other gypsies, part of the everywhere very active gypsy local maffias. Interesting that the article-writer has been shy to mention this, hasnt it? Nobody know who are behind the Tatarszentgyorgy killings (maybe a separate fanatical killer or a fanatical nazi killer but also maybe gypsy maffia members as in the previous killing cases) but to make a connection between the killing and between the Jobbik without any evidence: now, I say that baseless blame is a real crime against honor. Not only attack on the honor of Jobbik but real attack on the honor of any hungarian who arent racists. According to my knowledge there are crazy killers and fanatics in every country (yes, in your country also, dear reader). Can we wait to evidences before add the name of Jobbik the name of 'devils'? Now I add some interesting more detail to you:

Aladar Horvath is in the pocket-speaker of the governmental party (which party - ruled by the remaining stone-heads from the communist era - currently has about 10% base in the total hungarian nation and has decreasing day by day). The writer of the article (or you, in sott.net) why hasnt written or shown article about the really honest gypsy leaders such as Attila Lakatos? As Mr. Lakatos openly disscuss about the issue: there are really heavy Gypsy Crime factor in Hungary and its an increasing problem. Gypsies (a local subculture - they origin from people who had wandered the world before) mostly dont want to integrate. I repeat, mostly – there are differences.
Government (the present one which is filled with remained heads from the communist era) hasnt given any real help for them: hasnt integrated them into study system, hasnt add them possibility to agriculture or anything. Now, Gypsies arent reluctant of theft, robbery, harder crimes. Their ‘culture’ seems to accept: to rob anybody who aren’t gypsy isnt crime but an ethical/acceptable act. Gypsy maffia members even step forward: they are robbing and assault the other gypsies.
Many hungarian towns has suffering because of pressure of Gypsy crime. More and more. And if anybody would like to say anything against it (against gypsy crime) then he/she can start to fear about safety because gypsies arent reluctant of quick vengeance. If direct vengeance cant be an easy path (let say the arguing people are policemen - see Miskolc cases) they cinically blame ‘racism’ on the real victims. Please, try to make effort to check unfaked crime news regarding Hungary to see better the situation before say any one word on us on racism against gypsies. I can write uncount examples if you really want. I not say folklore but real examples, even personal ones.

Interestingly, the article hasnt mentioned even briefly the greatest crime scandals of the near past. For example: gypsies killed an internationally acclaimed sportsman (Marian Cosma): gypsy maffia members (yes, they are part of a known gypsy maffia, it isnt some kind of tale from me, you can check it) has angered on something in a disco and knifed to death Mr. Cosma (his friends also receive knife attacks: one of them lost a vital organ after that). Everybody has known about that gypsy maffia but nobody has started anything before this exact crime (because policemens also corrupted by gypsy maffia's money and because the fear from them). To see in Hungary a gypsy maffia member isnt a difficult thing, not as problematic as to see (lets say) faeries: just check dark colored guys with very expensive clothing (they many times golden necklacked - this is their favorite) sitting in luxury cars (mercedes, audi, etc): you can find very easy them you need not to have special glasses. Mostly they havent kept any fake job but going to receive governmental unemployed aid (its not a joke: hungarians and honest working gypsies are perhaps the most frustrated on this openess from the terminator-confidenced gypsy crime-doers).
Further on: the killers of Mr. Cosma are young gypsies (in their twenties years): before the killing everybody sees they enjoy luxury villas, luxury cars, expansive lifestile but nobody wanted to risk own safety (or safety of family) to ask how could it possible them - without any job - these richess? Because the killing has caused international upheaval then suddenly police started to act and governmental office started to investigate... a cinical 'fast' act because normal working people suppressed often by tax office investigation but gypsy maffia members hasnt... they only investigated when international media made focus to a given special case. Others who hasnt get great spotlight never receive inspection.
But in this case (and similar cases) the western media mention only simple ‘hungarian killers’ (God forbid to write the truth that they are gypsies). In cases where gypsies are crime victims then - voilá - western media suddenly know the difference between ancient hungarian stock people and gypsies (plus add baseless claims - without evidences - that Jobbik and other rightwing probably connected). Again: assaults on gypsies are crimes. Important to know who’re behind the crimes.

To make a connection between Krisztina Morvai (Jobbik) and between fascism/nazism is equal as connection making between Sott.net and between terrorism. All two sentences are a very stupid blames and without any real base - hot bad air. Jobbik tries to do locally (in life, not only on the screen of the computers) what you - Sott.net - tries to do with your own tools via the Internet.

Lets step forward:
We hungarians are in real danger here and now. The israel-moneykings-backed zionists are want to buy up us totally. Now some of you maybe interested in to know more proof of this claim.
Israel has made a pact with hungarian government (signed 14th of April, 2004) that in case of real near-eastern war against Israel then Hungary need to accept 550.000 jews in Hungary - on top of the many jews who recently lives here (even Germany - second in line of countries in this kind of agreement in Europe - hasnt wanted to accept such more in the pact but only small part of it). Israel-centered zionist businessmen are build complete blocks/city parts to prepare the arrivals of the great number of jews. A nice local colorfull story for you readers: It has proved with evidences in the near past that many Mosad imparted/imported agents within the hungarian secret service have thanks each other with open 'Shalom'. Perhaps, if you are REALLY interested in whats going on in Hungary you could investigate some news about why are here the increasing presence of Mosad and Israel-supported military delegations? The Mosad virtually took charge of the hungarian secret service They want to suppress any voice against anti-zionism. Prepare to future.
Zionist interest is to make blame on the right-winged hungarians (who start to see whats going on here) and Mosad is active to try to fulfill media with baseless news about the demonised hungarian right wing such as Jobbik. Zionist interest is to make the situation so stressfull here that hungarians and hungarian gypsies (yes there are good people among them when they arent part of the gypsy crime organisations or try to integrate peacfully) at last would attack each other at the end (zionists has learned well this kind of tactic from real nazis): do you remember the nazi-prepared faked 'polish attack' - in reality, polish soldier-clothed polish prisoners had been killed showable evidence to the world - against Germany at the start of the 2nd WW?. Maybe zionist/Mosad are killing now the gypsies on the same reason? The unproven killing cases shows very high professional experience according to police and FBI: that kind of experience has more likely resulted as a secret service/Mosad training than a natural-born talent of a member from Magyar Garda (whose members are tipically average-joes with family and they havent done any harm: they are available to be help for those who arent able to pay for guards against local crime-doers). The last notes about perpetrators are just as possibilities as anything else before evidences but worth of consideration. And as I wrote before: until now any gypsy-killers proved has been other gypsies.
Just in this days there are great upheaval here because government – they hand-directed by zionist moneymakers – wanted to realise (after hungarian economical breakdown you could heard enough about our suffering from news) to privatise the water sources. We hope that the efforts of Fidesz and Jobbik will result in that Hungary can stop this act before its too late.
Hungary - one of the poorest country in EU - in the meantime has the richest (under)water-source in Europe. Not a wonder that the zionists are wanting to seize our water (a strategic goal in the future of mankind survival). Hey, my Dear: has anybody out there has seen the Zeitgeist film or has anybody heard about companies such as Bachtel and its kind?
Simon Peresz told at the 10th of October, 2007 (in the Hilton Hotel, Telaviv): Israel is so strong economically that they are able to completely buy up Hungary. … and this is an age-old plan of them as many of you probably know. A little house exercise: do any of you remember what world-famous zionist propaganda book has declared that the best country/area to zionists expanse would be Hungary/Galicia at the future? I think many of yours will remember it – or educate yourself.

Anti-zionism isnt equal to antisemitism. There are jews here (just search the names such as György Vámos) who are honest hungarians in their heart. Currently here in Hungary there is an increasing - zionist supported - anti-hungarian effort. To silence those locals who dont want to accept directed crime, who dont want to sell our water, who dont want to sell our beautifull country to globalists: to show people (who like Hungary) as stupid racists.

I will be sad if I would see that Sott.net has accept ‘liberal’ voiced article without any serious investigation about the case. If you are really interested in to know more about Jobbik you can check the homepage of it (www.jobbik.hu) or their exact program:
http://www.jobbik.hu/sites/jobbik.hu/down/Jobbik-program2009EP.pdf
Yes, its a hungarian file. If you has been open to comfortable cut out an article from international media (and put that into the Best of the Web section here) you are probably also open to translate some hungarian language material to see more clear picture.

Its would be easy to account me as a conspiracy-theory overridden man but I am not. I am not part of any political party – as a typical Sott.net reader I want to keep myself independent.
It will be the worst joke ever to me to realise that in this issue Sott.net would be a helper of the globalist/zionist regime's effort to blame unfair statements on freedoom-interested hungarians.
An unwanted tool is just a tool as we know. I cant believe Sott.net wants to be this kind of tool.
I really hope that you are open to free yourself to see the real truth in this topic: maybe you will realise the importance of the hungarian situation and you give some effort to investigate it.

A last note. In the article there are thick lettered words about “cuts”: the article writer proclame “quotated” words of Morvai. These “cuts” are absurd lies. Anyone interested in can read the book of Mrs. Morvai (title: Magunkfajták, meaning: Our Kind in english): in the book there is clear explanation that ’their kind’ means the globalising, future-robbing, self-titled ‘elite’. So, ’their kind’ not mean (as Anna Porter tried to fake) „people employed by big corporations, the latter includes jews and roma” – I can prove this to you because I myself this kind of employed person.
But the last question is a true quote and after my comments you understand right whats behind it:
"Will you stand by," the flyer asks, "while government throws more aid at Gypsy criminals?"

addendum to: Comment on an article from a native hungarian

Quote:
“Some observers suspect that in Hungary the seed was sown on Oct. 15, 2006, when 44-year-old teacher Lajos Szogi was beaten to death in front of his two daughters after his car bumped an 11-year-old Roma girl. No one was charged, but news outlets assumed the killers were Roma …”
When I read this I didnt believe it – it has “fall down” after I posted my comment…
Yes, Lajos Szogi was beaten to death - in front of his two daughters… But no one was charged?! This is the unheard-of lie! The gypsies (near a dozen, they kicked and hit to death Mr. Szogi) has charged and many has under charge. Case hasnt closed yet (this is the fault of the unthinkable slow judge system of Hungary): but the killer gypsies cant able to denied the facts so they try to say „oh, I cant remember clearly that day” or „the other gypsy has been nearer to the body than I” and same smokescreen stories. And while the gypsies has killed the poor old teacher (he immediatelly stopped after the unfortunate accident/bump) they had told to the histerical crying two little girls of his: „Run or you will be beaten to death by us also!” – everybody know this and even anti-hungarian media hasnt tried to fake… so I have gasped to breath when I read what the true story has metamorphised into under the hands of Porter.
The two little girls have never forgotten that day: their lives is a constant horrid nightmare since then and they are under continous guard by family members and supported by psychiatrists.

additionall comments on article 'Fascism, the next generation' from a hungarian

Another quote:
„But upon learning that, after four years, her time in New York was up, the human-rights champion with a Jewish husband fired off a surprising letter in which she accused the government of trading her for a "Zionist" because she was pro-Palestinian.”
Let's see reality:
Morvai has been the member of CEDAW (Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women). She has been a speciality: to investigate the situation of women in the areas under current israeli suppression. In July 2006. CEDAW checked the official israeli report regarding the situation of the beduin and arabic woman who have living in ’illegal’ towns under israeli regime and why those women there havent given chance to be active in social-life activities. After that the second-in-hand of the israeli ambassador has wrote a letter to CEDAW about that they feel opressing this kind of questioning from Morvai (as CEDAW questioner). So, the zionist-backed hungarian government „interestingly” asked pardon from Israel government… But this hasnt the end of the story.
Next January the OMCT (World Organisation Against Torture) and PCATI (Public Comittee against Torture in Israel) have defended Krisztina Morvai in this case and they have given out an official letter from their Genf headquarter. In that letter they have written: instead of previously accepted Morvai the hungarian government curiously appointed another person (Andrea Pető) who has been founder and leader of a hungarian-based zionist(!) women organisation. After that as you can imagine Andrea Pető hasnt received votes to be hungarian CEDAW representative. Even after this finish the zionist-backgrounded hungarian government cant allowed Morvai back to the international platform (just imagine the situation: even the previously written issues have been great shames to the corrupt government). The result? The CEDAW continuation in 2007 has started without any represenative from Hungary.
A last nicety: at the 16th of January, 2009 Krisztina Morvai has started (based on the Convention of Genf and Haga) with some other human-right defending lawyers an official claim to the Chief Hungarian Judge against „the Israeli Government and Military and other not-yet-identified persons because of various high crimes have done against all Humanity.”
Now, maybe you can feel a little strangeness about the claims mentioned in the article by Anna Porter? Maybe she hasnt want to write open lies but simply accepted the official –selfishly cut– version from hungariant government. Also, it seems: when Porter has been in Hungary she quickly accepted the lead and opinion of Aladar Horvath (pocket-speaker of current government) without to investigate deeply the issue or without to meet any honest gypsy/roma leader such as Attila Lakatos.
But even if Porter hasnt made voluntary lies in her article: laziness or comforting easiness to claim infos about cases of this level of importance has been a great mistake.
As I wrote earlier: an unwanted tool is just a tool…

notes on previous book of Anna Porter (writer of: Fascism, the next generation)

Some of you probably questioned: how a simple hungarian can critize an ‘internationally applauded writer’ such as Anna Porter?
Nowadays very hard to find a book what hasnt won some kind of award (from some kind of media) if the book topic is about jews in 2nd WW. But even in this issue Porter need to improve her view on reality. What I mean? She wrote a book: Kesztner’s Train. I havnt read yet that book but now I plan to impart it into my reading list. I read the Amazon.com headlines at first. Since the weekend I asked hungarian jew acquaintance about the topic and I received answer: the suggested viewpoint by Porter in her book is personal opinion – most hungarian jews have a very different one about Kesztner. And that viewpoint seems to mirror the two 1-star rated viewpoint on Amazon.com regarding Porter’s book. Interestingly, those two reader’s opinion claim hard evidences regarding the book: the other higher-rating explanations mention only about feelings or about the good service fastness of Amazon shipping.
I dont claim (I cant) she has bad hidden intentions but if her next planned book (a sott.net editor has mentioned as "Her book on democracy in Central Europe will be published next year") will be this kind of ’reality-factor level’ that in her first book then I start to fear that the present article-styled snap-opinion making and fantasies will show a very unreal hungarian distiopia to future readers (based on suggestions/fakes of the anti-hungarian zionists).

Let me copy here the two mentioned meaningful critic:

1) Porter's "book" is pure revisionist history at its worst. One should read Ben Hecht's "Perfidy" and Jim Allen's play "Perdition". Both used transcripts from Kasztner's trial as their basis. Kasztner saved only 1,100 mostly hand-picked elite Zionists who paid $1,500 apiece to get on his train. In the last months of WWII Eichmann had less than two companies of soldiers an needed Kasztner's help. The end result was that half a million Hungarian Jews were sent to Aushwitz. Kasztner's interests were self-serving. When his trail nearly brought down the Ben-Gurion government he was assassinated by the LEHI, the same group responsible for the massacre at Der Yassin.
Porter loads her highly flawed narrative with quotes by dead people and so-called "facts" that can not be substaniated. This book is nothing more than a blatant attempt to rewrite history and exonerate a man who directly collaborated with one of the highest ranking Nazis. It is the equivalent of calling John Wilks Booth a hero.

2) Before believing that Kastner was much of a "hero" of the Holocaust, please read "Perfidy" by Ben Hecht and learn about Kastner sacrificing 500,000 Jews in order to save one thousand by keeping most Jews in the dark about the true nature of Auschwitz, Kastner testifying on behalf of Nazi Kurt Becher (among others) after the war, and Kastner lying under oath about having testified on behalf of the Nazi officers. In addition, "I Escaped from Auschwitz" by Rudolf Vrba (an Auschwitz escapee) accuses Kastner of covering up Vrba's own report on Auschwitz.

Athanasius, you've repeated the core of this thread in another thread, in its original form, which is considered spamming - there is no need to repeat yourself. That thread has been removed and any discussion can continue on this thread.

waiting for response from SOTT Editors

Hello,

I would like to receive response from you to my started thread (pls, see within SOTT News Discussion).
Shortly: You have picked an article (Fascism, the next generation, showed on sott.net at 9th of May) as one of your so-called Best of the Web.
The article start with really sad examples (to seize the readers' emotional centers) but after that it quickly goes to wild fantasies without base. I think you have a certain kind of - self-imposed - responsibility when you decide to share an article with Sott.net readers as 'Best of the Web'. It seems you quickly accepted the claims from the article writer and based on those you put some lofty comment ("It seems Ms. Morvai is acting as the local 'spellbinder' in this particular descent into ponerization...") about political ponerology connected to the person of Mrs. Morvai. The problem is - what I realised after I read it - that you accepted the created opinion of the article writer (namely: Anna Porter) as 'sentences has written in stone' without any real proofs or evidences.
I ask you to read over my thread within SOTT News Discussion and give reaction to it. I think a honest reaction is important to the readers of Sott.net (not only for me as a person or 'for my ego'): I wouldnt like to receive shortly lashed-together answer such as "oh, these are your opinions and if anybody want to answer these its ok, you could wait for it...": because as I wrote, you have chosen the article as Best of the Web and I think if you really want to give Sott.net members the truth behind false facades then you will give meaningfull answer to my summarized feedback (I will continue to focus on any part of it if you have the interest).
In the (just now) last part I have made some comment on the "authority" of Anna Porter as a writer (it seems that her editor-mentioned 'award winning' book is a created fairy-tale to exonerate a self-serving war criminal who had saved only zionists and has sacrificed hundred-of-thousands jews to the nazi's Holocaust).

Best regards,

Athanasius

p.s.: Dear anart, I dont want to repeat myself here needlessly and I think this isnt 'spamming' but if you think this current short note to editors is a spam than delete it. I just wanted to reach somehow an editor to receive straightforward responses.

Re: waiting for response from SOTT Editors

Hi Athanasius

no doubt the situation in Hungary is more complicated than meets the eye, however, the point being made in the article, which can be backed up with evidence, is that Mrs Morvai is an exponent of right wing xenophobic ideas which label entire groups or races of people as "evil". The Sott.net comment that this is an example of Ponerization therefore is reasonable. If you would like to write a short article that further explains the intricacies of the situation then I am sure it can be considered for publication.

Re: waiting for response from SOTT Editors

Hi Perceval,

You wrote: “no doubt the situation in Hungary is more complicated than meets the eye…
Thanks for you to approve it. But exactly this agreed-on claim of yours is what about I have severe doubts now. If you really would have ideas about the exact situation in Hungary you probably havent choosen the mentioned article – full with baseless claims and slanders – as one of your ’Best of the Web’. I have pointed out these at large in my thread within SOTT News Discussion.

…however, the point being made in the article, which can be backed up with evidence, is that Mrs Morvai is an exponent of right wing xenophobic ideas which label entire groups or races of people as "evil".
The article of Anna Porter hasnt contain these kind of ‘evidences’: in my response on the forum I explained in detail the background of my denial. OR have you got any evidences what you have possess independently from the article-writer’s claimed nonsenses?

Unfortunatelly I havent so called ‘editorial vein’ to give professional form to an article (it has been an effort even to write my responses in english at full lenght) but I dont see the necessarity of it because of the forum-ensured space.
Also, why would my answer need to be short – you thick-spelled this word – if the thread within forum has sufficient room for details (and when you can allow generous space to an article full with conjectures and fictitious accusations)?

If you require a really short response to the article by Anna Porter there is it:
The article full with baseless claims and warped prejudices and it hasnt contains real evidences about that ” Mrs. Morvai is an exponent of right wing xenophobic ideas which label entire groups or races of people as ’evil’. ”

But if you are interested in to know meaningful explanation on this short statement of mine then please, see my reasoning in the recently started related forum thread: I believe the forum has created just for this possibility of open and free two-way communication. And I am waiting inquiringly from you ‘back up with evidences’, if any.

give me a little bit of patience of yours to analyse an another 'evidence'

We are following on the track to investigate the truth behind the „totally clear” evidences in Porter’s article.

Quote:
As a result, the Roma have formed self-defence units (not especially effective, considering that an activist in Tatárszentgyörgy was burned out while she was off on patrol) and begun to mount public demonstrations.”

Before we start: maybe only I feel it strange because my english isn’t so practiced but I think the writer's words are imprecise because she wrote: an activist in Tatarszengyörgy was burned out. In reality, a house of an activist in Tatarszentgyörgy was burned out (note: and this has been an edited article in the respected The Globe and Mail). But that burned out of the romas’ house has been weeks ago… Someone outside of Hungary who have read that news maybe feel a little bit of emptiness if he/she would like to know what has happened since the case and where we are presently regarding this scandalized burn caused “probably by racists” (…as the zionist-backed hungarian left-winged media has given forward as sensational news to western newspapers to raise fear from right-wings people).

So, let me give you update on the actual situation regarding this sad-looking issue.

On that day that self-appointed ‘activist’ (namely: Lídia Horváth with her husband: József Sztojka) has been off on patrol. Right – until this point.
They claimed that another patrolling romas has seen a certain unidentified “black jeep” and they have started immadiatelly a pursuit to catch it (beware, reader: they approved that they haven’t have any idea about the driver of the ‘found’ mystical jeep but they have started a hunt). After a time – the romas claimed – they had lost trace of the alleged jeep but they have received a call: they need to go home fast because their house has been in fire.
Remember: few days later the left-wing propagated media has been full with the theory of the racist arsonists (and the western media representatives – also Porter – has picked out this assumption without hesitation or dubt).

The police started the investigation. They have left open doors for novel possibilities such as an arsonist revenge-maker, or a more colorfullly theorized racist arsonist but within short time a new possibility has received the most evidences.
At first: the roma pair has been indebted to a local bank (örkényi takarékszövetkezet) and they hasn’t paid the deferred terms since a certain time (indeed, there have been bank-appointed auction time to 20th of April to sell out their house) plus they have another kind of unpaid debts. As it cleared up the romas has made insurance to the house in the September of 2008 (20 million HUF to house, 4,5 million HUF to personal goods and even above 4 million outbuilding). Before this time they haven’t interested in to make even 1 HUF insurance (note: 210 HUF = 1 USD).
At first the romas has lied to questioners (media members): the gypsies claimed they haven’t got insurance – after a while they admitted that they have it but they haven’t explained why lied about it at the first place. Also, there have been upheaval (after exact datas reach publicity) because their house has worth roughly 5-6 million HUF (media has asked insurance responsible person why they had accepted so high insurance level request to the house – received answer has been thats business confidental matter and they haven’t made any mistake, blablabla…).

Péter Papp (police head-director of Pest county) pronouncemented a few days later:
Police is open to any investigation route and they hasn’t prejudiced any possibility but there are certain significant trace show into the direction of self-arsoning. There are some interesting relevant momentum to intensify that theory.
When the fire-brigade arrived they have been able to go into the house (attention, you couldn't believe this!) by the kind help of the wife (Lídia Horváth) who opened the door for the fire-brigade members with the keys of her. Yes, the fire-brigade hasn’t be able to go into the house because haven’t been any opening. It means: the doors have been closed by keys and all of the windows have been closed from the inner side. Molotov-cocktail or any outside arsonist has out of question: a Molotov-cocktail how could arrive inside without to break across a window glass? It had been a poetic question. The fire-brigade has found: fire has started inside the kitchen of the hose and they have been able to arrive in time just because there haven’t been any open window/door/hole(!) and the fire hasn’t had enough oxygen to burn quickier and with far more destructive effect.
So, maybe our racist arsonist had cunningly copied keys from the romas before and has started the fire: after that he/she has went out from the house, has closed the door and walked away by foot or by a fabled black jeep?
Maybe – but only on theory. Because the roma(!) neighbourhood people has said: they have been on alert but they haven’t seen any stranger around the house and also they especially haven’t seen any car/jeep/anything. Meantime, Lídia Horváth hasn’t able to deny: she left the house 10 minutes before received call about the burning of the house.

The roma pair have been perplexed after these kind of turn of the events.
Because of the hysterized great media interest there are especially high number of specialists working on the case: there are a law-set 60 days to official departments before give out final decision on the case – so, it hasn’t ended yet.

A beauty-spot to the story:
The investigators have asked the roma pair: would they be open to inquiry with polygraph? At first they answered an easygoing Yes… but after a time they stepped back: they said they hasn’t known what means the word ‘polygraph’.

And what will be the consequence if there will be proof to the cheat of the gypsies/romas? I tell you: nothing. They will be sanctionalised for a little bit because of the try of insurance cheating but that’s all. Who would say excuse to Jobbik or any other right-wing people who had been suspected to arson the gypsies’ house? Nobody: not the western media, not Anna Porter and especially not the zionists-supported newspapers of the left-wing local media. How can I predict this? Because it has happened before – many times. As Anna Porter claimed (and any jauntz publicists wrote into their respective newspapers): there have earlier assaults on romas/gypsies. That’s true. But as I wrote before: in every successfully explored case proved the killers has been other romas (good example the famous case in Pécs: usury giver gypsy killed other gypsies who haven’t paid in time). Before the catch of those killers the media (left wing locals or sensation-hungry westerners) have been full with the suspect of Jobbik or visioned right-winged death-brigade members and suspected on any hungarian who brave to say even one word against increasing gypsy crime.

After the catch of the gypsy killers they have produced as deep silence as the silence of the vacuum of the space.

No excuse about bad reputation making. No pardon because of blaming. No sorry on attack against honesty...
…just the picture left to the remaining of the world that in Hungary the hungarians become ‘killer racists/fascists’.

a recent interview with Krisztina Morvai (publicated in the Budapest Times)

I has waiting for the editors' response but hasnt any one yet. Anyway, I copy here an interview with Krisztina Morvai (made by reporter of Budapest Times).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EP Elections: Interview with Jobbik candidate Krisztina Morvai

Jobbik, whose list you head in the EP elections, has two faces. On the one hand there are the military-style marches with flags and uniforms, and on the other hand there is a very detailed, well-founded election programme, large parts of which any left-wing anti-globalisation organisation would be happy to endorse. Which of the two is the real face of the party?
Why should the two aspects be in conflict with each other? Our programme has two mottos. One is: “Hungary belongs to the Hungarians”. That demonstrates strong national identity, and makes it clear that we no longer want to serve international high finance in such a way that Hungary becomes a colony, the people sink into poverty and become slaves in their our country. The other motto is “a way of thinking based on people and community instead of money and profit”. The question should not be what is good in terms of maximising profits, but of what is good for people. This includes, for example, representing the interests of employees, aiding companies and consumer protection - those are all question which affect the dignity and the meaning of human lives. Other political forces think in terms of profit. That is the real dividing line today, rather than the question of whether somebody is rightwing or leftwing. In my view it follows directly from this focus on people that we should turn from global to local, and defend local interests, the local economy and the rights of local people.

Can the motto “Hungary belongs to the Hungarians” be conveyed on a European level?
Yes, I think very well. The French, the English and the Germans also feel this more and more strongly. We can see that there are increasing protests against local economies being put at risk. The system of economic world domination with its logic based on financial manipulation is in crisis compared to honest work which creates value. In the wake of the crisis economic representatives and the population are increasingly saying that economic activities must develop locally. They are demanding that citizens be the focus of decisions, rather than selling a whole country to international high finance. In this respect Hungary’s situation is unparalleled. Here virtually the whole profit made is exported. The political and economic elite have placed the whole country in foreign hands. We have, therefore, a particular justification for emphasising that “Hungary belongs to the Hungarians”. We want to get back our national assets, which has been sold abroad and privatised, and want to prevent further national assets from getting into private and/or foreign hands. The same also applies to farmland. We want to protect our markets, so that an independent Hungarian economy can develop and we will no longer be fully dependent on the good will of global high finance.

That sounds partly very similar to the ideas of the Communist Workers’ Party or the Lehet Más a Politika (Politics can be different) party for example. Would you be willing to work together in Brussels with forces which otherwise support an entirely different system of values?
That depends on the specific case. For us the most important thing is to stand up for Hungarian interests, finally to thump the table and say that Hungary belongs to the Hungarians. We want to represent the interests of Hungarian employees, Hungarian traders and Hungarian farmers, rather than tying to ingratiate ourselves with foreign interests and foreign great powers. If we find allies in that, regardless of whether they are Hungarian or foreign, we are very wiling to work together with them.

Which faction do you intend to join in the European Parliament?
Definitely one of the eurosceptic factions which will only form in the light of the election results. We are critical of the corrupt and far-too-bureaucratic European Union, which is driven by lobby groups and is anti-democratic and not transparent. In this respect we wish to achieve fundamental changes towards a Europe of nations.

How will you work together with the Greater Romania Party? The party is decidedly against protecting the interests of Hungary and the Hungarians, and may be in the same faction.
That is nothing new for us - our own state is also against protecting the interests of the Hungarians, But joking aside, I haven’t dealt with that question yet. My main aim until 7 June is for the key points of the Jobbik programme to reach all Hungarian citizens, so that we can really get through to the people and are not constantly exposed to hostility or ignored. Next we have to be elected, and then we can start thinking about cooperation with other parties.

Jobbik likes to talk about the “Gypsy question”. What solutions do you propose in a European framework?
It has to be made a European issue because it does not only affect Hungary. In order that the problem be approached properly and solved, financial and professional resources need to be tapped and knowledge and experience need to be exchanged. The topic can no longer be swept under the carpet and treated as “delicate”. For all those concerned this is connected to human dignity and human rights. The cooperation of different countries is conceivable in this. It is particularly important that the decision-making powers are taken away from the corrupt leaders who do not represent the people within the Gypsy community. In addition we are demanding work opportunities for Gypsies. In the Jobbik programme the establishment of social workshops is proposed. The current social benefits should be replaced by measures supporting work which serves the common good. It is unfair that the living costs of people capable of working are financed by others. We also see better education as a way out of the situation. That includes Roma children actually attending school and becoming acquainted with ways of living which enable them to break out of the inherited patterns.

Many readers of our newspaper view Jobbik with great concern. What would you say to these people?
Well, we also regard with people with some concern because they have bought up quite a lot of our country. But I think it is important to look at Jobbik’s real programme and not the various labels. The so-called “little people” from Austria or Germany, who like the “little people” from Hungary also live from honest work or a small company, have the same interests: to be able to live in their native country with their heads held high and not to be at the mercy of a small global elite.

Let’s look ahead to next year. If Jobbik gets into Parliament or even becomes a power factor, do foreigners living here need to fear reprisals?
I am not a member of Jobbik and am only standing in the EP elections. I cannot speak for the party. However, I don’t think that people need to fear Jobbik. It is true that we wish to get back strategic assets such as the energy sector or water, without which Hungary cannot survive, in a decent way, but nobody needs to be afraid because of that.

(Budapest Times)

there is a possibility for english speakers to read the homepage of Jobbik party

I have the chance to give you the link to the Jobbik's homepage - in english (a note: Jobbik means - in hungarian - 'the right' but also means 'the better one').
Especially interesting news are: Jobbik has won 15% of the votes at EP elections (good for 3 seats) which is a gratifying result when we think over the facts that
the zionist government has tried to suppress any media surface from the party (the news about it has spreaded personally by the members of the suppressed classes).

_http://www.jobbik.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next time I will come back with interesting further updates about the so called "evidences" (in the reality: staggering lies) from the article of Anna Porter.

here is the promised updates regarding the mentioned gypsy crimes... and more

Those of you who has been the patience until now to read my thread will appreciate the possibility to see these follow-ups. I say: before the end of this summary you will find updates on the infamous great case – Tatarszentgyörgy killings – from the article by Anna Porter (selected as 'Best of the Web' by Sott.net editors). I am really sad about the smattering editorial work in this case (as I have mentioned this before). In the meantime - also in Hungary - people has made detailed analyse of the Anna Porter article (the lies in it has caused disgust even in honest gypsyes and in not-cionist-supporter left-winged hungarians).
As I wrote before there are continous cionist-supported media pressure (to blame racism, nazism or any else filthy terms) against anybody who dont want to accept in Hungary the zionists plan to buy up Hungary or dont want to accept the press on hungarians by government supported gypsy criminals. Just one new sample of this kind of zionist-media generated trash is an article in Die Welt - this week Thursday -- by a certain Krisztina Koenen. In this article the Jobbik has named as nazi party by the article writer. In this case you havent need to do great effort to see who are behind the curtain. If anybody would be interested in how Koenen is connected to zionism then please check this link:
http://www.bookfinder.com/author/krisztina-koenen
...As usual, the zionists try to show Jobbik (the only freedom-interested group in Hungary) as stupid racist/nazi.

Before I give the update on Tatarszentgyörgy killings here are some interesting news regarding various cases from the past weeks from Hungary: these are mostly follow-ups on the cases what I have analised for you previously. I focus on news connected to my previously mentioned cases in the thread. If I would show you detailed case-list - crimes done by gypsies - then you will be tired on reading. So, from the previous weeks I miss now the case of the raped and killed girl, the assaults by knife, the simple(!) murders and more... by gypsies. And despite of the fact that there hasnt any one proven case about somebody in Hungary attaked gypsies based on racist belief, the media continously poison with this kind of racist suspects the international readers.

A few words regarding the killing of Marian Cosma by roma criminals.

New evidences shows: after the romas had killed the sportman they has kicked long time the obviously dead body to the horror of the frozen unarmed eyewitnesses. And the exact killer gypsy hasnt only thrusted the knife into the hearth of Cosma but forensys specialist claim: the attack marks shows as caused by a very experienced attacker who hasnt only knows important human anatomy datas but who has also the skill to kill swiftly based on these datas – in short, a handmark of a trained professional killer.

An epilogue to the really sad story of Lajos Szögi. Has you remember yet? "No one was charged, but news outlets assumed the killers were Roma..." - Porter has written. Previously I wrote to you why this claim is a lie from the start. And now the case has finished and here are the official results.

One attacker has been the mother of the little gypsy girl. As you remember: the girl had been accidentally bumped by the car of the old teacher. It has cleared now: the little girl immediatelly stood up without any injury. The teacher has stopped and has tryed to help. The gypsyes has seen that there hadnt any bad intention from him and they has seen that the gypsy girl hasnt suffered any injury. But within a short time the "good" mother searched for an axe(!) and with that weapon she started to run and to cry: „Kill the hungarian! Kill the hungarian!!!” She admitted later: she hasnt any evidence about bad intentions by the old man… Its a nice story, isnt it? Can you find westernern newspaper article update about this story? Could any of you say that in a different situation (when proof would emerge that a hungarian makes attack on a gypsy with weapon and would cry „Kill the roma!”) the medias of the world wont be full with the news about devilish hungarian racist animals? Neednt answer, it has been a poetic question from me. But this is an admitted(!) racism in its purest form.

One gypsy earned 30 years in jail, 5 gypsies (included the cruel mother who started the kill with her mentioned racist cry against the poor old hungarian) earned 15 years and another two gypsies earned 10 years. Hungarians and honorable gypsyes agree on that its the weekness of the hungarian law system that only this amount of years could earned by the the cold blooded killers. Yes, cold blooded killers because after they approved their deeds (but only after the uncount number of evidences against them) hasnt any of them shown even a little sign of regret! These are the real psychopaths! Even their lawyer has wondering the miss of any emotion by these gypsies. And these arent gypsy maffia members but only 'common' gypsyes (hungarian towns are full with their types).

But case of Mr. Szögi is more dramatic. Really. Since his death there has made a peaceful rememberence place near the road when the gypsies has killed him. Time to time the place has been vandalised: somebodies has crushed the candles and cut the photograph of the teacher. People asked the police to investigate but the police answered it hasnt a real crime (officially crime would be a vandalising of a cemetery not a simple rememberence place). Can you imagine what would happened if the rememberence place has been a gypsy victim’s one? The media would made a world-famous upheaval and the local cionist-paid politicians will start a serious investigation to clear the case.

So, no investigation has happened because the rememberence place has been only a hungarian dead’s. But now comes the hand of truth. Two suspected romas has gained from the tolerant judge a house arrest (so, they can wait to the end of the trial comfortable at home). Important to know: their house garden is near to the exact rememberence place of the killed old teacher. Witnesse unveiled that the gypsies – to delete their boredom – has slinged the rememberence place from their garden! They shooted sling-stones to the glassed picture: the glass has broken and the remaining candles has broken also. Nobody has surprised (even the media-liars has know that the black hearted gypsies vandalised the place also before) but now even nobody denies it (the romas has admitted the vandalisms). Undernote: and these 2 romas has been who earned only 10 years in jail.

Oh, and the second part of the quote by Porter: " ... and launched coverage so sensational that one journalist advised anyone unlucky enough to hit a Roma child just to step on the gas."

It now cleared that Anna Porter has lied also in this case. There are witness who say that Porter has received the original full story but she has modified that according to her sensationalist whim (...so yes, it has proved that she is the sensational one journalist and not others). Because as it has gained evidences (even by gypsy witnesses) that the mentioned journalist HADNT advised anyone to leave carelessly a place after an unlucky hitting of a roma child but he has said that in this kind of case one must be avare to the environment because romas - as usual and as it has been happened in many different case also previously! - will may attack even without provocation and will try to kill the unlucky driver, so step on the gas and drive to save own life and to save life of others in the car from the face of this kind of life-dangering situation.

I has given you the detailed picture about the burned house of the romas in Tatarszentgyörgy. The investigation has closed and more and more evidence shows that the gypsyes has made the arson on their own house because of the insurance. The insurance making company is also under investigation because as I wrote before the total insurance fee has contracted as more than 28 millions HUF with the romas – and now independent real estate specialists approve: the total worth of the house is a maximum of 5-6 millions).

In these days when I write this overview there has happened a real Molotov-cocktail attack on a family in a town but the attackers has been catched within very short time and they confessed: nobody wonders that the attackers are - again - gypsyes.

An interesting data for those who would question the presence of gypsy crime in Hungary: the romas/gypsyes are the 10-15% of the total hungarian population of 10 millions but in the meantime more than 80% of jailed criminals are gypsies. But to realise this it must be search for few years older datas because present government dont want to give out official overview in the last few years! Its not a wonder: based on the datas above and on the fact (known very well by the government) that gypsy crime is an increasing problem year by year they reluctant to give out the current overviews.They make many argument only against those who demand action about increasing gypsy crime but they dont do any meaningful act. Interestingly, any European country (England, Finnland, etc.) has overview on the gypsy crime within their boundarities and in those other countries nobody say that its racism. In Hungary we arrived to the threshold that if anybody would like to ask about these datas the zionists-supported government say he/she is a racist evil (...but in the meantime they prepare a pressing new law against those independent headeds who has doubts about certain not-proven evidences of the Holocaust).

And I hasnt detailed yet for you the many examples about the more and more desperate situation in hungarian schools: uncounted assaults on the non-gypsy children by gypsy childrens. If a teacher say words of order to a gypsy children the roma children run home: after that the gypsy openly go to school to beat the teacher. I say one or two separated case? No, my dear. Every weeks there are cases in evidences of these (not only proved by police investigation but cases filmed by mobilephone). If a teacher try to defend himself/herself and hit back he/she will be a suspected racist. A fresh international overview shows: Hungary is the worst in the EU in this kind of school problems (the overview only shy to add note: this bad situation mostly caused by uncontrollable gypsy children).

After these you wont wonder: here we dont say filthy words to the heads of any rich cionist politicians who show the word the false hungarian racist picture (because they need the gypsy vote at the elections): they live in closed and good guarded villas in Rozsehill and other nice areas naturally without any allowed gypsy presence. We dont say filthy words to media members such as Anna Porter. We wish them only that one day at the future they need to live in a standard family house in a standard eastern-hungarian town and we would see what they will say about gypsy neighbourhood and who among them would try to say against the reality of gypsy crime. We are interested in to know who among them will accept by light heart that the media and the other old friend politican say as before: that they has 'became racists' because they have been brave to say open critics on their embittered situation. And we wish them that their children would need to come to standard (I say, standard!) hungarian schools where more and more non-gypsy children need to suffer the usual arrogance and petty terrorising by antisocial gypsy children and if they will be brave to ask about that they also need to suffer vengeance by the romas as others are suffering in many-many same cases.

Typical gypsy family includes average 6-8-10 children (expectation: 15 years in the future the gypsyes will be the 35-50% of the total population). The gypsy parents dont want to work: they live from the money paid by the government. The money originally comes from the non-gypsy hungarians' taxed jobs. The gypsies (who dont like to work) buy alcohol and drugs by the government-paid money: if they need more money they stole from the houses of the hungarians (when those are working in the factories) or directly from the hungarians. So, I myself work but I need to fear that gypsies rob me when I am not at home. And I need to fear rom the future also because my children are going to school daily (above I have added some detail to you regarding situation in our schoouls).

The future? What will be here after 10-15 years? It will be a hell for all of the hungarians. Year by year the hungarians has less children (more tax, less money, less bravery by parents to accept children). Romas not fear because they receive money from government (as so called minority) and because they steal from the others. 10-15 years more and in Hungary could be a hell. But only could be. Because if the zionists buy up in time the country (its an ongoing issue and they are near ready) then they will realise their own kind of order here as they are do their order now in Palestina. International media wont say then racism against them.

But many hungarians hasnt need to wait for the future. In eastern hungary there are areas where hungarians ARE living in hell. Not a wonder that Jobbik party (whose program is a stronger police and press criminal activity) earned the most votes in the EU parlament member selection mostly from eastern hungarians. Espacially, Jobbik has earned most vote from the exact towns and cities in eastern Hungary where the gypsy-crime factor is the strongest: its a clear paralell and even government has accepted now (after the election) that there are a hell to live for non-criminal hungarians (poor people who hasnt got money to relocate themselves to less-infected areas). If anybody try to critise a gypsy (risking gypsy vengeance) because of crimes then he/she is a marked racist...
This is madness!

And now dear reader, here is the promised update on the Tatarszentgyörgy killings. As you remember even the FBI has been involved in the investigation process. The media of the world has trumpeted before the killings and the hungarian-haters – I mean, the zionist directed glove-puppets – has written with vitriolic pens that the scandal-thirsted readers neednt doubt: the - suspected far-right winged - killers’s motivation has been based on ‘typical’ hungarian brainless racism.

There is now a suspeceted killer under arrest.

The man in question is a gypsy criminal.

Ooops.

It seems that the killed father from the gypsy family himself previously had been involved deeply in various criminal activities: namely he has made some bad step into the business of the local gypsy maffia in Örkény (Örkény town is 7 kilometres distance from Tatárszengyörgy) and those criminals send a killer gypsy (who stone-hearted killed even the gypsy child of the family).

The police heads is shy to give out full picture (they have been under great pressure by politicians to find a racist – Jobbik related or Magyar Garda member if possible – suspect) and they fear now that more people will riot agains the zionist-supported governmental political party after the fall of this great lies of them about the supposed racist killers. But the informations has leaked out to the public from the police (more and more simple honorable policemen hates the present deceitful government whose main interest now is to sell our water sources and to sell out our remaining lands).

Hasnt yet you read about this kind of fresh informations? Really, hasnt? Hasnt Anna Porter written yet about her increasing discomfort on her fast and baseless claims about suspected hungarian racists? Hasnt yet the western newspapers filled their respected front pages with the new details and updates about Tatarszentgyörgy killings? Hasnt you found evidence about the media-members’s admitted shame because of blame on non-roma hungarians’ honor?

Oh, you are impatient… you just need to wait until tomorrow… or until after tomorrow… or until the next week…

Or you can wait until Eternity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Addendum:

Internationally even the various governments are agreeing on the fact that gipsy crime is one of the most problematic ongoing problem today (I am able to support my claims with English, Portugal, Spanish, Finnish, etc... overviews to you in case of interest). There is some law enforcement created professional overview from the US related to this issue: please follow the links below. The first one is some important knowledge for starters:
http://fraudtech.bizland.com/gypsy_index.htm

The following link goes more deeply into the issue:
http://fraudtech.bizland.com/gypsy_introduction.htm
(...and below on the relevant page you can read over important sub-categories from page
http://fraudtech.bizland.com/Gypsy_issues2.htm via http://fraudtech.bizland.com/senior_alert_letter.htm to http://fraudtech.bizland.com/news_link09_1.htm )

... and a classic related minor issue. As I say before, the zionist-supported madia wrote hungarians in case of gypsies when there are criminal profiles. In the past few weeks there had been a scandal in England: police catched a criminal family (they abused women and suppressed them to prostitution). The news (even hungarian governmental ones) tried to fake simple hungarian criminals... but only until the newspapers in England at least has shown photos of the criminals. After that (because they had been clearly gypsyes): just the usual silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom