Session 3 January 2009

Belibaste,

Thanks for setting me straight. I got so caught up focusing on the electrical side of this that I didn't think of how other types of waves could and are different. This is also showing me how I still jump onto something and run with it in a mechanical manner, not taking the time to be observant about what I am doing. Learning how to practice self-awareness has been difficult for me.

Thanks again for explaining this.

gwb

Laura said:
(...)
Session Date: January 3rd 2009

(...)
Q: (L) We have a guest here tonight who would like to ask some questions. I'd to keep it short since I don't have a lot of energy. So, D*****? (D) Okay, I'd like to know what to focus on during my transitional period?

A: Find the desire of the heart. Not so easy, though.

Q: (D) Any clues?

A: False personality must die for the heart to be revealed.

(...)

Apologizing for my bad english.

Perhaps could it be said that "The Heart must be revealed for the false personnality to be disappearing"
Perhaps could it be said that the Heart desire is Joyce, the Heart is Joyce, Spiritual Joyce, energetical Joyce (joyce is love without an external object, said Spinoza if I remember well).
Remembering that Gurdjieff said we must sacrifice our suffering... ;)
This Heart being the energetical center of the human being to be awaken.
Perhaps energetical spiritual Joyce has to be cultivated, to be growing... >>> in the Solar Heart in the center of the chest, not in the head
This Heart that stand in the center of the chest, this Heart which is not the heart chakra but one of the energetical center of the immortal energetical body, the other energetical center being the hara center.

Well, that's what I'm trying to do. Awake this spiritual energetical Heart. I'll see later if it works.

Maybe there is simpler explanation for this. Maybe it is: be yourself, be confident in your actions and yourself. Learn how to learn about yourself and others around you. Learn what is it exactly that you want to do, and how exactly you want to live, and do that way. Don’t give attention to social programming. Don’t feed delusions of people around you with your own delusions. Don’t be what someone else wants you to be, be what you want to be. Don’t be “lawyer, intellectual, woman, man, worker, white, black”, just be you. Don’t block yourself.

Well, I see it that way; I would take it like that if it is said to me. Maybe it is whole different story for the person in question (D).

Hi Vdosh,

C's said
A: False personality must die for the heart to be revealed.

As far as my understanding goes, what the C's said directly correlates to the 4th Way practices of working on the self to develop a magnetic centre by discerning 'B' (esoteric) influences, self-observation leading to friction and eventual fusion of the little i's whose uncontrolled manifestations constitute our false personality. As the magnetic center is formed and gradually developed, the false personality dies. As per Mouravieff in Gnosis - Exoteric Cycle, with further progress the magnetic centre identifies with the higher emotional centre which is found at the level of the heart. I interpreted the C's comment about the "heart to be revealed" to mean identification with the higher emotional centre.

Vdosh wrote:

Perhaps could it be said that "The Heart must be revealed for the false personnality to be disappearing"
This seems to reverse the order of the process as I understand it.

Vdosh wrote:
Remembering that Gurdjieff said we must sacrifice our suffering...
This Heart being the energetical center of the human being to be awaken.
I could not understand the relation in this context. To my understanding Gurdjieff's statement about suffering alludes to mechanical suffering caused by the false personality. Could you please elaborate a little as to what you meant?

Vdosh wrote:
Well, that's what I'm trying to do. Awake this spiritual energetical Heart. I'll see later if it works.
Would you mind sharing the methods/practices you are following to achieve your objective?

Thanks

Moderator:
The following post by M4N4MK1 (dated May 8, 2009, 08:08 PM) has been moved here from the thread titled Session 3 September 2008:

:)

Share some info about Mulberry Silk.

Mulberry silk is the highest quality silk you can purchase. It is made from silkworms that are raised in captivity under exacting conditions. It is also the most expensive type of silk.

What makes it so expensive and why is it superior to other types of silk? Let me start by telling how mulberry silk is made, a process the Chinese developed thousands of years ago and have perfected, making them the world's experts in producing the finest silk.

Mulberry silk is made from the silkworms of the Bombyx mori moth. The moth has one job to do and that is to lay eggs. After it lays about 500 eggs, its job is finished and it dies. The tiny pinpoint size eggs are kept at 65 degrees Fahrenheit with the temperature slowly and carefully raised to 75 degrees Fahrenheit to hatch the eggs.

The tiny silkworms that are born are then fed an exclusive diet of mulberry leaves 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (mulberry leaves are the only food the Bombyx mori moth will eat). After about a month of the constant gorging on the mulberry leaves, the silkworms will have increased their weight about 10,000 times and will have built up enough energy to start spinning their cocoon. It takes anywhere from three to as long as eight days for the silkworm to weave the cocoon.

The cocoons are then kept in a warm place for several days. Great care is taken to ensure the silkworms do not hatch into moths because that would damage the cocoon and break the silk filament it has woven. To harvest the silk from the cocoons, they are place in water to soften the filament. The softened filament is then unwound from the cocoon. One filament can be up to 1,600 yards long. It takes 4-8 of the silk filaments woven together to create one mulberry silk thread.

The silkworms may have a short life with their only purpose to be providing silk, but those short lives are pampered ones. In addition to the constant fresh supply of mulberry leaves available to them, their environment is strictly controlled to prevent them from being subjected to loud noises and strong odors such as those from fish and the human odor of sweat.

The resulting mulberry silk thread is the strongest natural fiber in the world, making it incredibly durable. A silk fiber the same diameter as a fiber of steel is stronger than the steel.

The mulberry silk thread is also rounder, finer, smoother, and a lighter more uniform color than silk harvested from the wild where those silkworms have to eat whatever leaves and plants that are available to them.

Mulberry silk is also known as cultivated silk and bombyx silk but mulberry silk is the most commonly used term. It is also sometimes referred to it by its type which is thrown or reeled silk.

If you want the most luxurious, most durable, and finest silk bedding, look for silk sheets made with 100 percent mulberry silk and for silk comforters made with 100 percent mulberry silk floss.

A few other features of mulberry silk include it being 100 percent hypoallergenic and also being odorless and not needing any "airing out" before use like some of the lower quality wild silks.

And although the type and quality of the silk is a major consideration, do not overlook the weight of it. High quality silk bedding, should have a "momme" weight (pronounced "mummy") of at least 12, but more normally between 16-19, and in the case of duvet covers as high as in the low 20's. The momme weight is a standard unit of measurement for silk and is indicated by the symbol "mm." The larger the momme number, the heavier the silk, and the more silk that was used in that fabric's construction. Any silk with a momme weight lower than 12 isn't suitable for bedding, although there is a lot of it out there that does have a momme weight under 12. The lighter weight bedding won't be as durable.

Don't overlook thread count although check the momme weight first. That's the more important consideration, but do opt for silk bedding with a thread count of 400 or higher to ensure you are getting the finest quality mulberry silk that will last for many years.

A: Research frequencies and cancelling frequencies for ideas. But the main thing is mental blocking. Notice that ______ is similarly affected due to frequency similarity.

Has anyone ever heard of the "Oscillators technology
magnetic compensation" ? Because this technology seems to cancel frequencies.
http://en.cmo-comosystems.com/

Any ideas?

jeff said:
A: Research frequencies and cancelling frequencies for ideas. But the main thing is mental blocking. Notice that ______ is similarly affected due to frequency similarity.

Has anyone ever heard of the "Oscillators technology
magnetic compensation" ? Because this technology seems to cancel frequencies.
http://en.cmo-comosystems.com/

Any ideas?

Checked link in the website and what interested me much is the work of Reba Goodman on EMF effects on DNA. Particularly the following statements:
Electromagnetic fields (EMF), in both ELF (extremely low frequency) and radio frequency (RF) ranges, activate the cellular stress response, a protective mechanism that induces the expression of stress response genes, e.g., HSP70, and increased levels of stress proteins, e.g., hsp70. The 20 different stress protein families are evolutionarily conserved and act as 'chaperones' in the cell when they 'help' repair and refold damaged proteins and transport them across cell membranes. Induction of the stress response involves activation of DNA, and despite the large difference in energy between ELF and RF, the same cellular pathways respond in both frequency ranges. Specific DNA sequences on the promoter of the HSP70 stress gene are responsive to EMF, and studies with model biochemical systems suggest that EMF could interact directly with electrons in DNA. While low energy EMF interacts with DNA to induce the stress response, increasing EMF energy in the RF range can lead to breaks in DNA strands. It is clear that in order to protect living cells, EMF safety limits must be changed from the current thermal standard, based on energy, to one based on biological responses that occur long before the threshold for thermal changes.

Now, light is also electromagnetic and Cs have once said that our DNA had been desactivated by light wave. Perhaps Reba Goodman's experiences can help us understand how our 4D STS guys handled this operation, and perhaps, who knows,... :umm:

Thank you for sharing! Silk, I always thought it was funny that silk of all things would protect us. I'm worried now because I have a cell phone and WiFi is everywhere!

Maybe there is an connection: Hosni Mubarak and silk mentioned in this Session?
There should be at least 2 palaces with silk on walls in his bedrooms.

From some English sites, a couple parts from articles about his bedrooms with silk-lined walls:

When he's looking to catch some salty sea air, Mubarak stays at the Ras al Tin palace in Alexandria. At night, he rests his head in a modest bedroom "distinguished with golden ornaments and silk covering the walls."

Mubarak has good reason to fight to stay in office. If he loses the Presidency, Mubarak will leave behind two opulent palaces complete with countless chandeliers, solid gold clocks, a collection of weapons, and a bedroom with silk-lined walls.

According to the official website, President Mubarak’s bedroom at Ras Al-Tin is “a quite style bedroom distinguished with golden ornaments and silk covering the walls.”

Part from this Session:
A: Many of your current ideas and preferences may not be "yours."

Q: (A****) We all kind of knew that...

A: Do not underestimate the opposition.

{....}

Q: .... (J) Are we talking about things being beamed? Is that the main...

A: "Beamed" and otherwise. Hitchhikers and image formation and projection along with emotional manipulation via [planchette is moving too fast for Laura to call out letters, then it slows] various EM frequencies.

Q: (L) Thanks for slowing down there! (laughter) (A****) How do you protect yourself against these frequencies?

A: Few people on the planet get treated to such special attention.

Q: ...... (S) I have a question. They said "various EM frequencies". Well, what I'm thinking is the WiFi inside the house, and...

A: Very bad!!!!!!!!!!

Q: (S) Okay, so we can just use a very long ethernet cable instead of the WiFi.

Q: (J) Frequency of the person, or frequency of the...

A: Note birth dates.

Q: .... (A****) Is this numerology based? (L) Well, I dunno, I think it's probably numerology/astrology, plus maybe the time of year and some kind of frequencies of the sun sign maybe. Is that it?

A: Yes. More or less.

{...}

Q: .... (Ark) You were asking about this WiFi, and it's bad, but I want to ask about this USB stick with the little antenna on our Asus? It radiates microwaves like cellphones. Is it strong?

A: Also bad. You would be surprised what tiny things can do. In all cases, however, there are remedies and safety measures.

Q: (S) Well, this kind of my question. Because we have cell phones that are so evil, right? The problem is that even if you never use a cell phone, there are towers EVERYWHERE. If a cell phone is on and it's close to you, that's worse, but... (L) You can't escape it all. (S) So we can obviously turn off the evil stuff, but... (L) I think there's also the stuff out there for cancelling that is dietary {like minerals}, or something you can do.

A: Silk is always good.

Q: (Ark) But coming back to this USB stick and little antenna which is probably very weak, what would be the distance from this that you would consider to be safe?

A: 2 meters.

Q: (Ark) Oh, so this is really weak. (S) Is it the same for WiFi? (discussion of evil microwaves and what to do)

A: Consider a "Faraday cage" for ___ until she is stronger.

Q: (___) They're gonna put me in a cage! Aah!! (L) Where the heck would we get one? (Ark) No, that's impossible. (J) You can build one! (L) Well, they put it in quotes, so they must have meant something special. (S) Drape silk around her bed. (Ark) Yes, because Faraday cage to prevent from microwaves would have such tiny little openings that there would be no air to breathe...

A: Scottie has the right idea.

Q: (L) What did Scottie say? (S) I was saying that if she's going to be in her bed, instead of mosquito netting, you have a silk netting. (Ark) No! A suit of armor like the warriors in the old times used. (L) I don't think that's very practical, dear. (laughter) (Ark) Silk is a Faraday cage. (S) Why silk? Why silk protects against these things is totally bizarre to me. (Ark) Well, it's made by animals. (L) It's made by caterpillars.

A: Mulberry.

Q: (L) That's what the caterpillars eat to make silk. (J) So _____ should take Mulberry extract? (laughter) (_____) And Then I can start making silk? (L) If you start doing weird things, I'm outta here! (laughter) (_____) What can I do to mentally block?

A: Right now you need help as you are ... weak. But the general principle can be understood from the term "righteous anger." If you think about the expression that the fate of the universe may depend on you it should make you angry.

Q: (L) That wasn't very clear, was it? (A****) That expression?

A: No. The fate of the universe can be altered negatively and many will suffer if you are out of the picture. That is what "they" want.

Q: (D) So your first priority has to be to stay healthy and make sure you take care of yourself. (S) We need to get you a superhero outfit. (_____) Made of silk! (laughter)

Q: (L) I would have said 8. (Ark) 6. (S) I thought you could take like 50 grams a day or something. (L) Well, that was when she was really sick, but she needs to stop doing that. (Ark) 6. (S) For silk, is it more important to protect the head and brain, or the body, or doesn't it matter?

A: Everything. And D_____ should keep a silk scarf about her throat.

Q: (L) Do you have any? (D) Yeah. Even in the summer though? It's hot in the summer.

A: Thin silk.

Q: (D) Well, thin silk.

Is it luxury (and coincidence in this «case») or conscious (knowing) protection against various EM frequencies??? :huh:

thank you Laura and the Team for sharing the session and all members for the comments especially about silk and wi-fi networks because i have too the same problem like many members with my home which is surrounded by wi-fi networks and even we have a wi-fi ,ethernet internet via cable is a little difficult to find or replace besides being surrounded by wi-fi networks at least by 8 networks around my home i was thinking to buy a silk sleeping bag as soon as possible,as always very useful info i've learned from the session and the comments,thank you :)

Edited: grammatical errors.

I wouldn't take any risks and turn it off as soon as possible if I were you. Make sure it isn't on at night while your body is resting.

Regarding surrounded Wi-Fi networks: It depends on the EM field's strength. It could be relatively weak even if your laptop displays, for example, 80% signal strength. The worst thing one can do is activating and using the laptop's Wi-Fi card and/or being close to an access point.
If there are eight Wi-Fi networks, there are four to six or so cordless phones in addition, as a rule of thumb.

Whether only a silk sleeping back will help …?

I discovered an article about mulberry silk awhile ago which might be of interest, assuming it can be trusted and the measurements are real. That's what I actually searched for a very long time!

Link: _http://www.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.netzwerk-frauengesundheit.com%2Fexperimente-zum-schlaf-in-maulbeerseide%2F
I hope you understand Google's translation of this German article.

Summary
They measured different EMF types with and without a blanket filled with mulberry silk with professional EMF meters and a GRG.

Results were:
(1) Silk does not shield against LF physically.
(2) Silk does not shield against HF physically.

It simply has no detectable effect of moderating EMF (similar to gems). How should it? That would be nonsense, it is not metallic. This result was close to expectation.

Then they measured the human skin resistance:
(3) In each case (LF, HF, earth radiation) silk showed a remarkable improvement and harmonising effect. “Silk is always good,” the Cs said once. But how does it work, one might ask? And would certain gemstones show similar results? It would also be interesting to test silk with a pendulum upon unhealthy sites.

Mulberry Silk is useful but Mulberry leaves can be eating too. Young leaves can mix with salad or just alone.
I dry lots leaves in shadow place( it stay green color), then make powered to use in soup or tea.

Hi,

The french team is translating that session and they would like to know what "Hitchhikers" means in that context?

Q: .... (J) Are we talking about things being beamed? Is that the main...

A: "Beamed" and otherwise. Hitchhikers and image formation and projection along with emotional manipulation via [planchette is moving too fast for Laura to call out letters, then it slows] various EM frequencies.

Q: (L) Thanks for slowing down there! (laughter) (A****) How do you protect yourself against these frequencies?

Back
Top Bottom