Barack Obama

So what will the Obama administration look like? We already have hard core Zionist, Rahm Emmanuel appointed Chief of Staff but it looks as if the Kennedy/Camelot parallels are not missed by the Obama camp with rumors of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. & Caroline Kennedy possibly receiving high level appointments.

_http://www.poligazette.com/2008/11/05/two-kennedys-in-an-obama-administration-possible/

Two Kennedys In An Obama Administration Possible
November 5th, 2008 By: Michael van der Galie

According to Politico, which pretty much became the propaganda tool for the Obama campaign during this year’s campaign for president, President-Elect Barack Obama and his main team of advisers are contemplating asking two Kennedys to accept a position in the Obama cabinet.

Obama is strongly considering asking Robert F. Kennedy Jr., son of the late senator and attorney general Robert F. Kennedy, to head the Environmental Protection Agency, Politico reports Democratic sources said earlier today.

Caroline Kennedy, who is Robert’s cousin, might become U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Politico adds.

That means that two Kennedys, who were important supporters of Obama, being considered the absolute elite of the Democratic Party, may play an important role in an Obama administration. According to Politico, these Kennedys are considered for important jobs because of the family’s support for Obama, reasonably early on in the race.

Meanwhile, Colin Powell is said to be considered for either secretary of defense or of education; defense would make more sense for Powell considering the decades he spent in the military. Then again, the U.S. already has a good secretary of defense right now, Robert Gates. Gates is, like Powell, a moderate conservative, who is a pragmatist before an ideological Republican. He, it seems, would fit in perfectly in a ‘bipartisan’ administration.

Windmill knight said:
Problem is, they were too ambitious and thought that Palin would stimulate the masses just enough for a tight election that could then be stolen, and she did for a while, but her popularity collapsed pretty soon and there were too many eyes on the voting process to steal it with such a big difference, like you say.

That's exactly what I was seeing; thanks for putting it into better words than I did.

WK said:
Now they might try to compensate for their mistake by doing something even more stupid, like a rushed false flag attack with lots of holes in its narrative, or a war with Iran, etc. Maybe at that point we will learn even more about the man behind the curtain. And maybe that further mistake is what will lead to the destruction of the US and/or Israel.

That is also what I'm thinking. I am wondering, though, if something might have been planned no matter who won the election?

WK said:
I also suspect that the Zionists are not really in friendly terms with the Evangelic/Dominionist people, because they know that their agenda ultimately includes converting Israel or destroying it. So the Zionists saw the Evangelicals coming and busied with securing Obama's favor and helping him into power - with a price for him, of course. And now the Dominionist gang will try to reestablish who is really in charge, and things could get ugly. (I also suspect that those who pull the strings of the Dominionists are higher in the STS hierarchy than the Zionists themselves - just an intuition).

Yup. All interesting conjectures. The next couple of months sure are gonna be interesting if nothing else.

Laura said:
WK said:
Now they might try to compensate for their mistake by doing something even more stupid, like a rushed false flag attack with lots of holes in its narrative, or a war with Iran, etc. Maybe at that point we will learn even more about the man behind the curtain. And maybe that further mistake is what will lead to the destruction of the US and/or Israel.

That is also what I'm thinking. I am wondering, though, if something might have been planned no matter who won the election?

this made me think of this session where the Cs alluded to bush being pres. until he dies. if they're not referring to presidents being called "president" for the rest of their lives after term, then it seems that there are now about nine weeks left for something of this nature to happen.

Session October 23 said:
Q: (J) Will there be another terrorist attack in the US soon?
A: Bush does not need one, so no.
Q: (J) Will Bush continue on as President?
A: Until he dies.
Q: (J) Will he be assassinated?
A: Not likely.
Q: (H) Will he try to become a permanent leader, a Furher?
A: Will try.
Q: (H) Is he sick and will he die from his illness?
A: No...
Q: [Discussion about him being made sick or dying from other reasons.]
A: There are many ways to die.

i think this has been mentioned here before but i couldn't find the discussion, what about the possibility of washington being hit by a significant asteroid/meteorite?

Session October 23 said:
A: There are many ways to die.
I have been thinking about this, and as always the 'Cs' refer to things obliquely and leave many things as a puzzle. My thoughts on this have wandered into a different direction into thinking about death as a metaphor rather than as an actual event.

It does seem as of late that 'Dbuya' has lost his drive or spark or something. The proverbial wind is out of his sails and when he talks as of late, I get a strong sense that he is legitimately looking forward for this to be over for him. His death may be a death of accomplishment where he failed to achieve certain goals, for whatever reason. He is "dying inside".

i suspect that there are many things that have been going on in the background relative to his attempt to "become a permanent leader, a Furher" and also with the attack on Iran. My speculation is that for either of these things to come true would require the cooperation of many others, and I suspect that other forces in the government, "intelligence" community and military have made it clear that such things will not happen. Perhaps I am being naive, but an attack on Iran is so obviously a mistake that I would at least hope that high level military leaders would simply refuse.

It does seem as of late that 'Dbuya' has lost his drive or spark or something. The proverbial wind is out of his sails and when he talks as of late, I get a strong sense that he is legitimately looking forward for this to be over for him. His death may be a death of accomplishment where he failed to achieve certain goals, for whatever reason. He is "dying inside".

Busy planning something? Likely if he is involved, there must be many rehearsals. Does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumors about Laura (Bush) wanting a divorce?

Windmill Knight said:
I also suspect that the Zionists are not really in friendly terms with the Evangelic/Dominionist people, because they know that their agenda ultimately includes converting Israel or destroying it. So the Zionists saw the Evangelicals coming and busied with securing Obama's favor and helping him into power - with a price for him, of course. And now the Dominionist gang will try to reestablish who is really in charge, and things could get ugly. (I also suspect that those who pull the strings of the Dominionists are higher in the STS hierarchy than the Zionists themselves - just an intuition).

This makes perfect sense. The fact that there are two (or more) factions in the ranks behind the scenes fighting for supremacy has got to be taken into consideration. And all the while those at the top watch in amusement as their "vassals" vie for top honors.

Very well put, Windmill Knight! :thup: This puts it in a much better perspective, at least for me. ;)

And, I did remember what the C's said about the wishful thinking and it exposing the man behind the curtain, but then I forgot about it after reading Obama's speech. :-[

Since psychopaths are all for themselves, basically, it would only fit that there would be infighting between differing factions.

So we knew about the Zionists, and NOW we know about the Dominionists and their nefarious plans to rule the universe. :scared:

And through all of the infighting, those with the real power watch with malicious humor at it all.

Hi…

here is currently one article on SOTT:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/168704-Bush-Terrorists-May-Attack-During-Transition

In a speech at the White House, he {George Bush} said:
"we're in a struggle against violent extremists determined to attack us, and they would like nothing more than to exploit this period of change to harm the American people."

It sounds like an invitation to me.

I was startled when I heard on November 4th Karl Rove call the election for Obama. Was this a code or set of instructions to clarify how the results would turn out?

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/the_campaign_trailers/2008/11/bushs-brain-cal.html

In a speech at the White House, he {George Bush} said:
"we're in a struggle against violent extremists determined to attack us, and they would like nothing more than to exploit this period of change to harm the American people."

abcdefghiJoerg said:
It sounds like an invitation to me.

Or setting the scene for a pre-arranged event...?

There is an analysis here about the Mc Cain Defeat : "How the Tide Turned Against McCain"
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122586043326400685.html

Perhaps he lost for real, now I do not know.

Nienna Eluch said:
This makes perfect sense. [..] Very well put, Windmill Knight!

I second that -- thank you Windmill Knight, your analysis best explains all the available data.

Bernhard said:
The men behind Barack Obama part 1
Interview with historian Webster Tarpley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouUJNG8f2k

part2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KJCMWcoms

Here's Obama talking big about Brzezinski:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASlETEx0T-I

Bernard,

Thanks for these links.

What Tarpley says needs to be understood. He may be off, but it sure doesn't look like he's way off.

For all the freewheeling speculation that people like to put out there and spin in, it's good to keep in mind that even with detached information sources (Cs, or otherwise) that this is where the rubber meets the road, and all of us are walking on this road.

Melding "what it means" symbolically to the observed reality is surely important, but it only pays dividends the more you see how things in human-controller affairs really work.

Hello everyone,

I have been thinking regarding to this thread.

I assume that the ultimate goal of the PTB is to have global centralized control and authority aka NWO. Since that scenario would require a single global leader too, and taking into account the "positive" global response and enthusiasm to Obama's victory, isn't the profile of Obama also a more appropriate one to facilitate "international interventions" and "initiatives" based on the global good faith that has build up ? Hmm... :halo:

Anyway, my point is that it is worth noting that Obama is also highly popular in a global perspective, and therefore whatever happens from now on with him will "involve" a greater part of the world. In a sense, considering that he was allowed to go this far, his global appeal may make him even more "dangerous" for various global manipulation scenarios than McCain and Palin would ever be!

Just some thoughts... Thank you all for your enlightening input on this thread.

:)

hi spyraal,

Yeah, that's good point, Obama may be the face of the nwo. Championing global and unpopular politics would be easier if it was sold by such a charasmatic man. It could be said that Bush's usefullness is up, cause he is despised so much globally. And Obama is gonna be championed as a man for all races, the face of the left and of the people. Jeez, criticising this guy may have some potential kick backs.

remember this qoute from Biden?:

"It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

But the C's did say Bush would reign till he died, so it's a toughy.

Also has any of you, particularly the Brits noticed the hype & hope and general atmosphere is similar to what happened when New Labour and Tony Blair were voted in.

jamie

Back
Top Bottom