Session 9 March 2024

This reminds me of the "Grabovoi numbers" - supposedly using certain number sequences can help manifest certain things. This Grigori Grabovoi is a very suspect guy though, he claims that he receives these numbers in trance or in dreams, and he also claimed that he is literally the second coming of Jesus Christ. There may be something to his ideas about number sequences though.
There might be something, as nothing is for nothing with the Cs. In the literal sense, the number sequence could be letters in code, or the numbers might ‘emit’ a certain frequency when onverted as a word and then converted as letters into musical notes.
Another question is are the numbers intentionally transmitted or are due to a missing filter.
Interesting.
The jokester on my right shoulder says use the numbers as lottery picks.

Thanks @Laura for this great Cs session ! Thanks to all the participants for the energy !

Can't wait reading new math and physics questions from @ark and other participants about the nature of the 4D frequency of light and its relation to 3D reality, about debate Bohr/Einstein debate (EPR 1935) and the 2022 french Nobel prize Alain Aspect about intrication (he claims that quantum mechanics is complete so and Bohr was right althought Einstein said quantum mechanics is not complete), about gravity and its quantum nature, if plasma can help us to make breakthrough in physics, if Fermat conjecture needs really 1000 pages of demonstration, if Riemann conjecture about prime numbers has been proved and, if not, if the Cs could give us an hint... :)

Eric

Thank you very much Laura and Andromeda for your patience and dedicated attention during this session. Those of us asking questions have some homework to do, I think!

Whatever program change, it appears the most important symptoms will be visible via the natural world, and probably within months. The C’s previously mentioned that the “programming is complete”, and they used the phrase, “sequence of program change”. One possibility is that the “programming” that has been put in motion by 4D STS is about to reach a point where the influence and energy they are exerting will shift focus. Use of the plurals “skies” and “oceans” suggests that the change will be global, affecting many disparate places, and there’s also the probability that the phenomena will have significant bearing upon the situation in Ukraine.

We know from previous sessions that the 'aliens' have been interfacing with western governments under the manufactured context of “humans are destroying the planet, so y’all better get your sh*t together.” Thus, any global program change is likely to enhance or work within that context, to lend further ‘credibility’ to the aliens’ statements. Note that this is the 'public facing' political agenda - there are likely circles within the Consortium - the Quorum etc - who are more aware of the aliens' real agenda and are working with Special Access Programs at multidensity bases, or similar. John Kerry and his fellow WEF’ers are probably slapping each other on the back thinking they’re part of the ‘insiders club’, while they’re almost certainly only the outermost skin of a layered ‘onion’ of useful idiots.

So, could we potentially see some sort of ‘ecological crisis’ that could at least tenuously be pinned on anthropogenic causes, reinvigorating the “Green” movement and giving the western PTB further cause to point to all those ‘uncooperative’ BRICS countries (especially the major oil-producing ones like Russia) and amp up the propaganda (also maybe stoking up the Ukraine conflict for good measure), while laying further foundations for the introduction of the ‘aliens’ as our ‘ecological saviours’ via drip-gush ‘disclosure’?

I guess we’ll see fairly soon!

So in line with the programming being complete, perhaps 4D STS already feel they have a sufficient ‘undead army’ at this time?

This really highlights how incredibly short-sighted some of the elite are regarding these things. Lazy, least-effort strategies with no contingencies.

The Denver Airport murals come to mind here. Depopulation goals that could backfire massively.

This is really interesting. If 3D beings can survive in 4D, that suggests the presence of an atmosphere, so could it be that the atmospheric properties produce a qualitative difference in sound transmission? Do UFOs or multidensity bases ‘restructure’ the 3D atmosphere around them to have similar properties to 4D in these situations? The Petrozavodsk Phenomena also seems to demonstrate that strange things happen to the ‘material’ realm of 3D when 4D zones 'appear'.

This has fascinating implications, especially when considering fractality may be an additional aspect of this. Could it be that “space” only looks like “space” from a 3D perspective, and that from a 4D perspective, everything may look much more connected and 'closer together'? The C’s and Ra have mentioned that in 5D there’s an experience of omnipresence, so maybe 4D is like an ‘in between’ state which is not quite omnipresence, but when the universe is still more ‘easily accessible’?

What is the connection between 4D STS manoeuvres and cometary bombardments? Energy release? Much to ponder here.

This makes a lot of sense. Hybrids could more easily exist within 3D for such purposes.

This hints at the intergenerational high strangeness dynamics reported by some abductees and their children. It also adds to the hypothesis that DNA is not just some “blueprint”, but a state of information that is intrinsically connected to experience. Gives a whole new meaning to “in the family!”

Now the incomprehensible crusade against Ivermectin by the medical establishment during the coronavirus era starts to make much more sense. I wonder if Ivermectin has synergistic effects with tobacco?

And of course, the most important question:

Amen!!! 😂😂😂

(L) Okay. So does the "Cosmic Web" reflect the way all these branes interact within an infinite dimensional space?
A: Yes
Q: (L) So a galaxy could actually be a brane?
A: Yes
This has fascinating implications, especially when considering fractality may be an additional aspect of this. Could it be that “space” only looks like “space” from a 3D perspective, and that from a 4D perspective, everything may look much more connected and 'closer together'? The C’s and Ra have mentioned that in 5D there’s an experience of omnipresence, so maybe 4D is like an ‘in between’ state which is not quite omnipresence, but when the universe is still more ‘easily accessible’?

I think it's exactly the case : in 3D, we see a very tiny part of reality and the full is seen empty and the empty is seen full. We've to find a device to see the energies we don't guess in the void between galaxies. Morever, it seems that our 3D earthly physics is no more valid out of our galaxy if ti's yet accurate out of the earth. Maybe the dark "matter and energy" find its source in this no accuracy :)

Thanks so much for another fascinating session. I am truly amazed that we are exposed to so much fascinating information from such a trusted source as the C's.

(Joe) I have one more question, a follow-up from the last one. They said about Ivermectin... We asked why we were having the flashy eyes, the flashy vision from Ivermectin. And they said it was DNA changes. So what kind of DNA changes does it cause, and why does it have an effect on your eyes, making them more light sensitive? They didn't say whether they were good or bad, they just said DNA changes. So...
Regarding Ivermectin I was disappointed not to experience any of the visual disturbances that others have reported, especially as they seem to be beneficial in nature. I feel that perhaps the Ivermectine has not worked for me in that way....:-(

If I recall correctly, there is a RA session where similar questions were asked and it was said that Himmler graduated to 4th Density STS. Always found it odd that Hitler didn’t.
Perhaps we need to distinguish between the soul which is etheric and the incarnation of matter. This genetic material is the fruit of STS actions and programs from the beginning.

Also an STO soul may have sacrificed itself to manipulate Hitler's genetic material! We must keep in mind that some genetic bodies are P.O. Hitler or Rothschild had to fight to change these genetic programs! They were affected, became STS again! They are tested and must rest.

Our bodies seem like battlefields.

(Joe) I have one more question, a follow-up from the last one. They said about Ivermectin... We asked why we were having the flashy eyes, the flashy vision from Ivermectin. And they said it was DNA changes. So what kind of DNA changes does it cause, and why does it have an effect on your eyes, making them more light sensitive? They didn't say whether they were good or bad, they just said DNA changes. So...

A: Beneficial. Stimulates the vision center. Expect better visualization!

Q: (Niall) Awesome!

(L) As in...

(Gaby) Hyperdimensional space?

(L) Yeah. What do you call it, hallucinatory, even?

A: Yes.
Very interesting questions although I don't have a clue about many of them. thank you Laura , Cass. and everyone!
I have an understanding of this above for practising and having some side effects cited (sensitivity to light, light visual on corner of the eyes sometimes with no source of light present, sudden noise translated into flash of light when eyes closed and once some connection with two realities at the same time.
I have stopped for a few weeks and will try again for a time. Very interesting news if the effects last and help us gain super power!! 😁
I start to have some of these symptoms after 3 days on using Ivermectin, I will keep continue to see where this will going on and if this improve my blurry vision too ! I will keep you update

(seek10) It is estimated that the PTB brought in 10 million immigrants into the US semi-secretly. What is the agenda behind it other than creating the background to control dissent, increase general misery for the population through various means like Agenda 2030 policies, divide the public, cheap labor, excuse for more surveillance, etc.?

A: The simplest of all: voters. The "PTB" do not realize that they have taken a tiger by the tail. Also recent plans to pack the military. Will not turn out well.
Interesting. I thought they may be useful in future as the immigrants may not get voting rights immediately. It will be interesting to see how they use them for voting. If they want to rig it, they can do it like in last elections, where there are video's that they ordered printed voter ballot papers from China. May be they have challenge with that approach or "conspiracy" gave too much credence to the riggers than they deserve.
(seek10) The C's mentioned that the Book of Enoch was written by a Sanskrit society in India...

(L) And I think you have to really distinguish because there are various parts to the Book of Enoch and some of them are older than other parts. The very oldest parts I'm assuming we will be asking this question about.

(seek10) The C's mentioned that the Book of Enoch was written by a Sanskrit society in India and that there was a nuclear war between then and the expanded present. The question is: Were the Paranthas the Sanskrit society in India at that time?

A: No.

(L) Now you're going to get a little circle here, seek10:

(seek10) If so, what is the origin of the Dravidian languages?

(L) It's not so, so I'll still ask: What is the origin of the Dravidian languages?

A: Paranthas.
Thank you for asking the question. I have to ask this question to understand historical component of current Indian political battle( between "Left" vs "Right") that takes the form of "Out of India" and " In to India" theories. The background for all is this:

• Current proponents of Modi government needs ideology talk about "Sanatana Dharma" (Eternal). That "eternal" depends on the Vedas, Sanskrit and Indus Valley civilization(IVC).
    • Leftist Historians reminds them of 3500 year old Vedas brought in by horse riding migrating Aryans. The proof that left show is lack of "Horses" in indus valley civilization and some descriptions that resemble to BMAC. But people like Ambedkar and Nehru think lot more exist before so called1500 BCE Aryan "invasion".
    • Right doesn't like Iranian migration of 6000 BCE, though genetic studies of the David Reich shows that including C's. So it is hung verdict.
Crux of the issue is origin of these words "Sanskrit", "Aryan" and "Rama". which C's cosmology pushes them to 50,000 years back. Every author observed cross fertilization of words between Tamil(one of the Dravidian language) and Sanskrit long before 1500 BCE , but they can't put a finger on the date of "How far back".
(seek10) So can I ask, is there any way we can identify who was in India at that time?

A: Paranthas and Atlantean types and some Kantekkian types. See Mohenjo-daro and related sites.
Big thank you for asking this question. This answer will more or less closes any doubts exist of Dravidan-Aryan/North-South/Hindi/Dravida fault lines, Soros&co hoping to exploit before coming formality of Modi 3.0 inauguration(Parliamentary elections are in a month or so, he is deservedly popular than before).

These inter-mingling's are so old that there is no credence to the fault-line. But, there are certain temperamental differences that politicians of regions used for their own political purposes over time. The latest being early 20th century power dynamics during M.K. Gandhi era (1920-1947) when it became obvious of British departure.

Dravidian languages are from Paranthas , Germanic languages are from Kantekkians and then whose language is Sanskrit ? - simplistic way of saying it is Atlanteans?. Who are Atlanteans?

24-september-1995
Q: (L) What genetic type were the Atlanteans?

A: They were the same as the "Native Americans."
With technology and communication, no nation can be pure. So parts of Book of Enoch written in Sanskrit at that time is like English author from current day India.
(seek10) Is the Haplogroup F-M89 migration signal in DNA study a result of the 50,000-year-ago nuclear war?

(L) Can we have some background on that? We don't even know what you're talking about.

(seek10) Yeah, so when I look at the DNA studies, the Haplogroup F-M89 signal is spreading from the center of India to the south and to the other areas. Other areas are Southeast Asia, Indonesia, and Australia. That specific signal is around 48K BCE. It is exactly matching with the nuclear war period. So based on that, it looks like that nuclear war happened in North/Central India. This makes sense, because the Kantekkians were occupying the Northern Hemisphere. So the natural target would have been the north/central portion of India. Of course they could have bombed the south too. But based on the signal, it happened in North/Central India.

(L) Okay, so is the Haplogroup F-M89 migration signal in DNA study a result of the 50,000 year-ago nuclear war?

A: Good find!

Q: (L) I think that's a yes! Yeah, it's a good catch. Okay.

(seek10) How long after the nuclear war did North India become inhabitable? Assuming 50% of the destroyed land that the C’s mentioned is located in North/Central India. Is it 2000 years?

A: Close
It looks to me that this confirms Rama's anti-psychopathy example is behind the rejuvenation of the nuclear ravaged land. This raises more questions regarding the dynamics after rejuvenation, but from the context of "seeing the past from the present" and reconcile the info we had (including C's), that is not that important.
(seek10) So can I ask, is there any way we can identify who was in India at that time?

A: Paranthas and Atlantean types and some Kantekkian types. See Mohenjo-daro and related sites.
I haven't done enough research to completely understand why C's mention "Mohenjo-daro and related sites". Again we know very little about IVC. When I looked at IVC sites, few pictures are more like mound cultures of North America, which Edgar Cayee says are from Atlantis migrants. It is always a challenge to link Race and language over long periods of time, particular when earth is constantly bombarded by comets, forcing people to migrate and intermix.

Even through it's more than 50,000 years between then and now(Kantekkians and Paranthas then, now Aryans and Dravidians), but the common thread is language(Sanskrit, Dravidian languages) Rama and Vedas(which talked about the nuclear war, flying machines etc.).

The origin of current Rama temple may not have relation to 50,000 year old Rama at all except political needs of the party over the last 75 years (Ayodhya - The Dark Night: The Secret History of Rama's appearance in Babri Masjid).

Kantekkians, Paranthas and Atlanteans are NOT specific to India alone, they are all over the planet(leaving aside Dravidian Parantha descendants) and then how did traces in other places disappeared? Probably this is related to burning of Alexandrian library before monotheistic texts written in Alexandria. How did it survive in India since then is a different story.

I was reading this book by a Atlantis the Lost Continent found by a professor named Arysio Santos, who traces linguistic roots of many words to Dravidian languages. I don't know enough to validate it. He even thinks Etruscan(Italian language) has dravidian tongue. Etruscan, a Dravidian Language? I am not sure whether he is correct or not. He tries to fit in every think to say Indonesia is Atlantis using many data points of varying origins, which we know it is not true as per C's. In fact, we plug in C's cosmology, we will think he is all over the place.

(seek10) Did Dwarika of Krishna legend (the western coast of India) submerge during the "Noah's Great Flood" event?

(L) Is Dwarika a person or a place?

(seek10) It's a place.

(L) Okay. Did it submerge during the 12,000 year-ago event? That's the Noah's Great Flood event, I guess.

A: Yes.
Few weeks back, Modi went for a dive into submerged Dwarika to promote tourism( often it takes religious economy format). He is trendsetter for 1+ billion people. He does go on hunting, fishing etc. and I think he is emulating Putin in this aspect and it has a huge intended effect.
Q: (seek10) Is it an Atlantean colony?

So, NOT all submerged, fantastic structures(during Flood event) are in cahoots with Atlanteans.
Q: (seek10) Is there a submerged continent/island/city called Kumara Kandam in the Indian Ocean as claimed by Ancient Tamil civilization proponents?

A: Close
The reason for saying continent/island/city is this. There is a serious difference of opinion of meaning of the word 'Yojana' which tamil/sanskrit texts talk about( I wrote here before).
  • The continent proponents tend change the measurement length to vary high numbers,
  • Others tend to use traditional 'Yogana' measurement pointing out that there is NO islands in Indian island that is lost even after taking account of hundreds of feet raise after great flood event.
Q: (seek10) If so, was it during Lemurian times or Atlantean times? Which period was it?

A: Later.
There are lot of theories saying Kumara Kandam is Lemuria. It looks it is not the case. If we consider that Paranthas are long gone, this may be more like small island rather than a continent. Whether it went to other dimension with crystal malfunction is very hard to say.

Q: (seek10) When did the Sunda Strait (between Java and Sumatra) form? Was it during the 564 AD cometary explosion period (and Krakatoa volcano eruption) OR during the "Noah's Flood" period OR the 70KYA Krakatoa eruption?

A: 70KYA.
Arysio Santos mention of few common geographical changes in Atlantis book - Sunda straight, Cayce's Nile flowing West to Atlantic ocean reference, period of dry Mediterranean sea, rock of Gibraltar( one of pillar in pillar of Heracles), Bosporus straight etc. It looks to me that we can safely say many of these geographical changes happened 70KYA. When the continents themselves shifted 70KYA (including Himalayas getting attach to Eurasian plate etc.) forming of these straits are small part of it.

Then How come our peer reviewed scientific method made these dates so wrong? Laura wrote about circular carbon dating error here quoting Secret history of the world.
Add Smithsonian society hiding the evidence makes it very difficult to show any scientific proof's.

Thanks Laura and Andromeda for the session!

Thank you Laura, Andromeda & everyone who participated for another amazing session! 🌺

Very interesting about ivermectin stimulating the visual center, especially considering what the Cs say regarding “It’s not where you are, but WHO you are and what you SEE.”

Maybe next time there’s a session, it would be worth asking about the mechanism behind this, as I suspect that it’s not that the ivermectin itself is stimulating the changes, but that it is clearing out the parasites that are suppressing the them.

Thank you chateau and all those mostly great questions some real variety involved.
Well the next few months with Natural events coming from above and below sure makes an interesting time to come thank you for mention on ivermectin it's effects and changes just about to start mine and I'm ready for HD thx Joe.
Things are looking a little desperate out there for those in control,more awareness needed and love to all the road goes forever on.

Ryan said:
(Ennio) Are Ukrainian soldiers who were killed in action being reanimated and made to serve other forces at this time?
So in line with the programming being complete, perhaps 4D STS already feel they have a sufficient ‘undead army’ at this time?

The problem with the wording of the question is the “at this time” part.

I think a better question would have been, “Have any of the people killed or missing in action in Ukraine been taken by 4DSTS/undergrounders to be used as a reanimated army?”

The reason I think this is because I’m pretty sure Joe already asked this in a previous session and the answer was yes.

Back
Top Bottom