Session 30 December 2023

The sentiment is one of not seeking revenge.
I have always thought that working on the issue of impulses for revenge, is a way to heal or cut a possible "karmic thread"... this is an excerpt from don Juan Matus to Carlos Castaneda:

"My benefactor explained something very interesting. Forbearance means holding back with the spirit something that the warrior knows is rightfully due. It doesn't mean that a warrior goes around plotting to do anybody mischief, or planning to settle past scores. Forbearance is something independent. As long as the warrior has control, discipline, and timing, forbearance assures giving whatever is due to whoever deserves it." Extract from chapter "Petty Tyrants" from the "The Fire From Within" book.

(Joe) Will all the African people be very disappointed that there's no African representation amongst the aliens? [laughter]

A: Wait and see. There will be a snapback against current racism.
Thanks for sharing the session. Funny. This could be interpreted as a harsh response by cs to the above joe statements, which seem really gratuitous and reductive, if only if one considers the trend of this forum and its administrators, in favor of multipolarism and the global south, of which africa is a key element. Or a " stupid" (sorry for that) hyperdimentional confirmation of the ridiculous (in my opinion) 3d conservative obsession against the "shame of being white". Just to clear the field of misunderstandings, I consider the "shame of being white" sacrosanct and essential. AS THE shame of being colonialists. And in a very broad sense, which includes colonialists of every color and supreme race depending on the historical period. The fil rouge underlying every colonialism mirrors the colonizing attitude 4d sts towards our 3 and 4d. As above so below. This is the "shame to be white" ihmo. But I do not have the credits of the authentic interpretation:-).

Seems like a lot of people are getting ringing in the ears. Here are the transcripts I've found that show some possible sources for it and also some things to do about it:

Nov 24, 1994 - ringing due to Lizards:
Q: (L) My husband wants to know why his ears have been ringing constantly?

A: Lizard move.

Q: (L) Why is this Lizard move causing his ears to ring?

A: They concentrate on those who are not protected or less protected by knowledge.

Q: (L) What can he do to stop this?

A: Open mind then learn.

Q: (L) And if he doesn’t, what would be the result?

A: Further attack.

Dec 1, 1994, ringing due to witches and sorcerers:
Q: (L) Well, my ears are ringing to beat the band. What is this source?

A: Earth bound.

Q: (L) Is the originator of this negative energy Ms. S__ H__ who claims to have practiced witchcraft in her youth?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Is another of these attackers M__ F___ who also claims to have practiced witchcraft in his youth?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And is another one Mr. A__ B__ who claims to be Florida’s greatest sorcerer, if not the world’s?

Q: (L) Are they all in cahoots?

Dec 31, 1994 - ringing due to abductions and implants:
Q: (V) How many times has M been abducted?

A: 23 times.

Q: (M) Will I be abducted again?

Q: (M) When?

A: It depends on belief center.

Q: (L) I think it might depend on how much knowledge you acquire as to whether you will be abducted again or under what circumstances.

A: Grandfather let you in on secrets of life.

Q: (M) Yes, yes. He taught me a lot and I think that’s what they mean.

A: He was a “Priority One Soul.”

Q: (L) What is a Priority One Soul?

A: One who sacrifices life’s pleasures to teach others. He was your teacher. You are lucky, M. He kept you from “trouble.”

Q: (L) Who abducted M?

A: Grays.

Q: (L) What was the purpose of M’s abduction?

A: To study his mind. He has a very strong mind and resolve.

Q: (L) Did they put an implant in him?

Q: (L) And what do they do with that implant?

A: Is monitor. Frequent ringing in ear signifies monitoring activity.

Sept 14, 2002 - ringing due to monitoring and also background noise, or even increasing spiritual awareness:

Q: (Montalk) I don’t know if this has been addressed before, but what are some possible causes of intermittent ear ringing? (C) I have some theories about it but I want to know if my theories are correct.

A: Monitoring as well as picking up programming signals and also some background “universe” noise.

Q: (C) The reason we ask is because I’ve noticed a pattern. I even keep a log about it now because it’s so weird. I personally get ear ringing when it seems like I’m talking to somebody out loud or to myself about a theory about something that has to do with matrix stuff. (L) So you’re being monitored? (C) Right. So any time it seems like I’m having a breakthrough thought - you know drones, the matrix, the programs, holographic inserts - all of the sudden I’ll get like an ear ringing. Sometimes the left, sometimes the right, but I’m trying to find out what the pattern is. So I’m keeping track of it. (Montalk) What process is responsible for creating the actual ringing noise?

A: Partly “interpretation” by neural processes that, at some level, recognize the potential and issue symptomatic warning.

Q: (C to Montalk) Remember the one with Ryan, I said it was a warning one. It was the loudest ear ring I’ve ever had. It burned my ear. (L) So, in other words, seems that the C’s are suggesting that your spiritual perception, psychic perception, is picking stuff up, transferring it in a subliminal way to your mind, and then your neural processes are trying to translate it and give you a warning. Is that what you were thinking?

(C) I think so. I was wondering constantly about the idea, the concept of fake humans, holographic inserts, drones, organic portals, what ever you want to call it, and just what happened was weeee (a sound like ear ringing) and just really loud in my right ear. (L) So in a sense it’s like your early warning system.

(C) Ummhmm. (V) You know I don’t even have to be talking to somebody, I can just be thinking about something and it’ll just zheeee (a sound like ear ringing). (C) The other night is was lying in bed thinking about what you said about drones…(L) I wonder if OP’s have ringing in their ears?

A: Ask one.

Q: (Laughter) (Ark) No, first of all there is also ear ringing which comes from physiological causes. (L) Yeah, tinnitus. So of course they could have physiological ringing in the ear. (C) It happens only when I’m thinking specifically about these kinds of matters. (Montalk) Does the frequency of sound have any significance?

(C) Yeah, ’cause sometimes their waahs, their soft, there’s different tones you know, sometimes it’s in the right ear, sometimes the left ear.

A: Observe and you may learn your own internal “code.”

Q: (C) That’s what I thought, it’s like a code. (Ark) I think it’s like when people can use, what is it, a finger code, you can somehow train, bypass conscious interference that way. (L) Yeah, that’s what it is, it’s bypassing your conscious damping. We all tend to just think our ways out of things. (Ark) But the interesting question is can one somehow disturb this monitoring? Is it something physical that can…

A: Sure, the issue is to cover the many frequencies and shifts. White noise makers deal with some but not all!

Q: (Ark) I was wondering if a shot of whiskey beat it. Like, you know, when I had this experiences in Göttingen and the advice was…(L) A shot of whiskey! So you want your shot of whiskey now? (laughter)

(Ark) Sure, to prevent being monitored!

A: In some cases a shift in chemistry also means a shift in susceptibility, but not a cessation of the activity.

The solutions are (1) open mind and learn, which would probably include reading all the transcripts from start to finish, which the C's have said is results in positive FRV modulation. Knowledge protects.

(2) Don't hang out with witches and/or sorcerers.

(3) Personal observations of when the ringing happens and why, and maybe learn one's own internal code. In other words, paying attention.

(4) In the Dec 2, 2000 session, there's an extended discussion of defence against monitors. White noise generators are mentioned a couple of times:

Q: (A) Now, you say “no. 318” monitor. Does that suggest that there are at least that many monitors in our house? Is this because they are small? I theorized that when they brought the truck to blow the insulation in the attic, that this would have been a perfect way to install listening devices. But they would have to be small and numerous. (TK) Yes. How many monitors are in this house?

A: 85.

Q: (BT) Is this correlated to the cars that were regularly stopping out front?

A: No.

Q: (TK) They don’t really have to get close for that kind of work. Do they have to get close to access these monitors?

Q: (BT) Are they being monitored by 3D or 4D?

A: 4th.

[...]

Q: (L) Now, waves are things. You can make waves… (TK) And you can cancel them. Like white noise or something along that line. (L) Well, maybe we ought to get one of those white noise machines. Would that help?

A: Some.

[...]

(A) I guess they have a certain number of places and they assign numbers. If there is a successful “monitoring” and the people die, then they can assign the number to someone else. (L) Right, like social security numbers. Back to the problem. Would lining the room with metal (aluminum foil) help?

Q: (L) Would lining the room with foil and electrifying it help?

Q: (TK) How about copper mesh?

A: Better.

Q: (TK) When we were running tests onboard the ship, they loaded some trailers on the hangar deck and they contained real sophisticated and classified equipment in there. To protect it from radar sweeps, they covered the trailers with copper mesh. It didn’t have to be activated by any current, but it did have to be grounded. What it did was absorb the radar and shunted it to ground instead of allowing it to “read.” Then, there is something else called “RAM,” or Radar Absorbent Material.

Q: (TK) That stuff is expensive. (L) What about silk?

Q: (L) The alchemists say that to protect the body from outside frequencies, one should wear silk. I know that sounds crazy, but that’s what they said and did. Silk is a heck of an insulator. (TK) If we shielded the area with a silk tent, or wear silk clothing… (A) Silk by itself might not work, or it probably only works when in contact with the body. (TK) A copper mesh around the area would help.

Q: (TK) RAM would help?

Q: (TK) Silk would help?

Q: (TK) Would all three in combination be necessary?

[...]

Q: (A) So it’s sound. Standard sound. Okay, white noise would be a partial solution. These numbers mean we would have to produce quite a range of frequencies. (TK) I was under the impression that it would be a very low frequency or a very high frequency, something beyond the range of hearing. (L) Well, this could relate to the fact that they are sound monitors. (TK) Where do they download from?

A: Ship.

Q: (BT) They said it was 4th density, didn’t they? (TK) Spaceship?

That brings us to (5) silk!

That's a whole topic itself, but I've been using silk more as it also helps protect from beaming. You can find cheap bolts of silk from India on Etsy to drape over your blankets at night. When I go to thrift stores I generally look for silk shirts and have found quite a few. They're usually XL so I wear them as a kind of over-shirt. You can also find silk handkerchiefs that are fairly cheap online to wear around your head, bandana style. You can also buy a parrot for your shoulder and walk around saying, "Yar, shiver me timbers!" if you are so inclined...

Nowadays I just assume some sort of programming being broadcast by earthbound assholes. I should start asking my wife: “Hey did your ears just ring too? This just in: ‘Go to Target. Buy new green bulbs.’.”🤣

". Just to clear the field of misunderstandings, I consider the "shame of being white" sacrosanct and essential. AS THE shame of being colonialists. And in a very broad sense, which includes colonialists of every color and supreme race depending on the historical period. The fil rouge underlying every colonialism mirrors the colonizing attitude 4d sts towards our 3 and 4d. As above so below. This is the "shame to be white" ihmo.
Are you serious? How is shame of being white, or of any color, can be sacrosanct and essential? Who benefits from such a shame, except those who want to exploit? Please explain, because I read your post several times and unless I misunderstood because English is not my first language, you seem to be endorsing racism toward white people.

Are you serious? How is shame of being white, or of any color, can be sacrosanct and essential? Who benefits from such a shame, except those who want to exploit? Please explain, because I read your post several times and unless I misunderstood because English is not my first language, you seem to be endorsing racism toward white people.

I don't think fifty-five was endorsing racism. I think they were equating "the shame of being white" with the shame of colonialism, which they say extends to pretty much every race and culture. In other words, everyone should be ashamed because everyone was a colonial at some point.

But this ignores the fact of what "the shame of being white" actually is to those who proclaim it. They do see white people as inherently racist and therefore inferior and evil. Which is itself racist.

So while I understand the attempt to give "the shame of being white" a more reasonable definition, it's unnecessary. Worse still, it white washes the pathological thinking that went into creating the phrase.

Given that the Cs have suggested that we read Paul's letter on Love several times a week, this small act might have a cleansing effect on us.
I have reviewed this session from December 28, 2019, when Laura finished her last book. One question is asked about the absolution/salvation that Paul talks about: in the answer the Cs talk about" cleansing" (of conscience ala Gurdjieffian way).

(L) Okay. I guess we should ask some general questions. Maybe I'll ask about this book I just finished about Paul and the Gospel of Mark. Have I pretty much laid things out as accurately as possible?

A: And more than that!

Q: (L) In this recent book I read about Paul, it basically exhibits what Paul was seeing or perceiving in his visions, or his conversations, or his channelings with Jesus I guess you'd call it. It's pretty much what we have received via this communication. Now, this guy interprets righteousness as absolution. I would like to ask about this absolution/righteousness issue. What did Paul actually mean?

A: Something rather like what you and others have experienced as "cleansing" or "opening" of the conscience as Gurdjieff described it.

Q: (L) So in other words, this getting "saved" or "made righteous" or having absolution or whatever is not necessarily an instantaneous thing?

A: Exactly. But it can be in rare instances.

Q: (L) But for most people, it would be more like what Jeanne De Salzmann describes in the First Initiation. First, you have to get to the point where you can really see yourself, see your lies, see how you have identified with your false personality, and grow that spiritual part of yourself which is the "spirit self" as Paul describes it - as opposed to the fleshly self. Paul says that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. What he means is not necessarily that you have to die, but that it is that inner self, that awareness, that conscience, that spirit self that has to be brought to awareness and then grown and solidified, more or less. That is being "saved", so to say.

A: Yes

Q: (L) And that's pretty much what Paul says because he doesn't describe it as an instant process. He says you need to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. So it's something that requires work and time. And yet Christianity as it exists today has distorted this to where they say, "Oh, all you have to do is come down to the altar and say you believe" and that's it. That's just not the way it works.

A: Consider that much editing and confusion has entered the texts for impure purposes.

Q: (L) Impure purposes... You mean like people seeking power and control?
It was in this very session that Cs gave us the warning of what was coming, all the plandemic madness and so on. FWIW

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.
FWIW

I don't think fifty-five was endorsing racism. I think they were equating "the shame of being white" with the shame of colonialism, which they say extends to pretty much every race and culture. In other words, everyone should be ashamed because everyone was a colonial at some point.

But this ignores the fact of what "the shame of being white" actually is to those who proclaim it. They do see white people as inherently racist and therefore inferior and evil. Which is itself racist.

So while I understand the attempt to give "the shame of being white" a more reasonable definition, it's unnecessary. Worse still, it white washes the pathological thinking that went into creating the phrase.
Ah, I didn't catch that when I read the post. Thank you for clarifying.

Wow what an incredible session & chat with Saint Pierre!

(L) But anyway, it has been one hell of a year, and I think we all know that, as I have said on many occasions, it can't go on forever. I mean, it just keeps getting worse and worse, but it can't go on forever. Andromeda wants to know when it's gonna come to a head?

A: First there must be a cleansing.

Q: (L) And what exactly is a cleansing?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) Will this cleansing occur in 2024?

A: In spaces.

Q: (L) "In spaces"... You mean like in some places and not others?

A: Yes
This made me think of when Sauron was finally destroyed. Despite all the material, physical fighting throughout the story, in the end it was earth changes (orcs falling into a massive sinkhole) that "cleansed" Middle Earth and brought about a new age. Noteworthy that Aragon's army was unconcerned that the sinkhole would swallow them.

Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in 3rd, 4th, 5th level reality we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they are going to move to 4th level?

A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."

Q: (T) Okay. So, we are anchoring this. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?

A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.

Q: (T) Okay, what you are saying, then, is that we are anchoring the frequency, so that when the wave comes, we move to 4th level density as many people as possible, in order to break the hold the "Dark T-shirts" have got on this planet, those who remain behind will not have enough energy left for the "Dark T-shirts" to bother with the planet any longer. There will be less of them so the planet will be able to refresh and they will be able to move on in their lessons without interference?

A: Close.

On a different note, I couldn't help but be touched by the conversation with Saint Pierre. I never met him yet nonetheless shed a few tears reading the conversation. Content of the conversation aside for the moment, just the very act of the conversation with a now deceased member really moved me. I grew up in a purely materialistic & "scientific" home. Naturally, this forum has completely destroyed those belief centers in me. I guess I had a ways to go in believing in the "non-material" reality as conversing with Pierre suddenly made the 5D realm concretely real in my mind.

Not only is the 5D realm real, but the mission goes on!

My favorite part was Laura giving homework to Pierre in 5D - "Hey Pierre, get out there and network!"

I thought that was so funny. There's no escape from homework!

:lol:

Glory to All!

Love Never Fails - 1 Corinthians 13:1-8 (feat. Josh White)

...and a bonus song in Russian! (Russian lyrics and English translation given below)

Simon Khorolskiy – Помилуй меня, Боже ("Have mercy on me, God", lyrics based on bible Psalm 51)

Помилуй меня, Боже, помилуй
По великой милости Твоей
По множеству Твоих щедрот
Мои изгладь беззакония

Тебе единому я согрешил,
В приговоре Своем Ты праведен,
В беззаконии я зачат,
Во грехе родила меня мать

Сердце чистое сотвори во мне
И дух правый обнови внутри,
Отврати Твое лицо от моих грехов,
Дай мне услышать радость, веселие
И возрадуются кости, Тобой сокрушенные,
И не отними Духа Твоего Святого

Тебе единому я согрешил,
В приговоре Своем Ты праведен,
В беззаконии я зачат,
Во грехе родила меня мать

English lyrics - provided by Zarina Kozlov

Have mercy, o Lord, have mercy
According to Thy faithful love,
According to Thy bounties
Blot out transgressions of mine

Against Thee, only Thee, I have sinned,
Thou are right when Thee pass Thy sentence,
In iniquity I was born
And my mother conceived me in sin

A pure heart create within me, o God,
And renew a right spirit inside me
Hide Thy face from all my iniquities

O, make me hear Thy joy and gladness
Thou crushed my bones, now let them celebrate
Do not take away, o Lord, Thy Holy Spirit

"Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."— (I Cor. 13:7-8)

LOVE creates and gives birth to all forms. For example, when two forces such as hydrogen and oxygen meet, water forms. Love, likewise, is a union; it is an emotional attachment. Love is the cement that binds. Let us become one with our ideal by loving it; then we will give birth to our desire.
Excellent comments on each of the verses. The above verse 7, though, has a couple of pronouncements that are baffling to me which I can only make sense of by adding a clarification, and basically all versions of the Bible I checked coincide with in wording with the one cited above:

"... believeth all things" (?)
"... whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away" (?)

In my struggle to make sense of these I mentally add a temporary clarification that works for me, though I cannot claim to be certain that I am correct in doing this:

"... believeth all things [are possible]"
"... whether there be [false/imperfect/partial] knowledge, it shall vanish away".

Apart from all the versions I checked, there's the CEV version which I don't know how trustworthy is, since it appears to be more "interpretative" than the rest of the versions, and also appears to resort to perhaps arbitrary semantic simplifications, but its translation of the 7th verse actually does away with the "contentious" part:

Love is always supportive,
loyal, hopeful, and trusting.

This one can appear to be somewhat loose and contrived in comparison with the KJV (King James version), yet it works a little better for me.

Back
Top Bottom